Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ck3801

macrumors 6502
Oct 14, 2011
Boulder, CO
Just walked into Apple Store in Boulder CO. They have plenty of both 32gb and 64gb on the shelf.

Last edited:

Gooner49

macrumors demi-god
Jun 26, 2013
Chicago, IL
Plenty of 64GB available in Nashville, TN.

I had ordered a 32GB on the day of the pre-order and received it today via UPS.
I am still contemplating whether to return the 32GB at the store and go for 64GB.

blueeggs

macrumors member
Apr 15, 2010
I ordered my apple tv 4k 32 online for local pickup at my apple store today. Online they said that the store only had 32gb models available. I did not get there until 7:30pm. They only had the 32gb models on the sales floor. I asked when I was picking up mine if they could check in the back to see if they had any 64gb ones. He came out with one for me. I just paid the difference. Nice little surprise for me today. :)

Reactions: rockinray

mac.cali

macrumors 65816
Mar 16, 2012
Anyone try a Costco or target location? Local Apple store is out and those are the other places I can think of. Best Buy is oos.

waxisthebest1

macrumors newbie
Sep 7, 2013
I preordered a 64gb last Friday morning around 9:30 am EST through the app and my delivery date was 2-3 weeks out. I have been checking the app for an order update everyday since and it has not has changed. So this morning, I go to Best Buy figuring I could just walk in and get one. All they had was 32gb. None of the area stores had 64 in stock. He even showed me the screen.
I checked the app all day and it showed the 64 available on 10/20 which is after my expected delivery date. Somehow, around 6:00 pm, I check the app again....they had a 64 available. I promptly bought it through the app and received a email 15 minutes later stating it was ready for pickup.
The moral of the story is to keep checking, one may show up.
For anyone who wants to know, I picked it up from the Tysons Corner store.

mac.cali

macrumors 65816
Mar 16, 2012
I preordered a 64gb last Friday morning around 9:30 am EST through the app and my delivery date was 2-3 weeks out. I have been checking the app for an order update everyday since and it has not has changed. So this morning, I go to Best Buy figuring I could just walk in and get one. All they had was 32gb. None of the area stores had 64 in stock. He even showed me the screen.
I checked the app all day and it showed the 64 available on 10/20 which is after my expected delivery date. Somehow, around 6:00 pm, I check the app again....they had a 64 available. I promptly bought it through the app and received a email 15 minutes later stating it was ready for pickup.
The moral of the story is to keep checking, one may show up.
For anyone who wants to know, I picked it up from the Tysons Corner store.

You purchased it at Best Buy?

JayMysterio

macrumors 65816
Apr 24, 2010
Rock Ridge, California
I went to the Northlake Apple store in Charlotte, NC. They were busy running around acting like the store was a madhouse because of the iPhone 8 release, but there was only 3 people in line. They made myself & one other gentleman wait, but told me while waiting they had no 64gb. I already knew about the 64gb shortage so told them no problem. I was out in 5 minutes, with the person running the iPhone 8 line handling my checkout.

richpjr

macrumors 68040
May 9, 2006
I walked in my local Apple store today around 11, asked about the ATV, they had a pretty large number sitting on a table, grabbed a 64GB and was out of the store in less than 5 minutes.

guitarguy316

macrumors 6502
Sep 5, 2010
It was through the website. Looks like they're sold out now.

the crabtree location ended up getting some 64gb stock mid-day and i was able to secure one that way. when i was in store i asked and they said they had been getting deliveries throughout the day.

julieknits

macrumors newbie
Apr 22, 2010
I found a 64GB at a Target 25 minutes away on Tuesday. I used their app to find out which of the many local Targets might have one. The app listed two stores with “limited stock.” I figured that might mean they had one, so I drove there to check. Success!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.