apps in ipod touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jellyfish:)d, Jun 2, 2009.

1. jellyfish:)d macrumors newbie

hi,how can i install in my jailbreaked ipod touch 1g applications for free.major problem i don't have account on apple store because i live in georgia (europe) and in the itunes store list there is no georgia to register my card.and second problem i don't have wi-fi.can i install games and some entertaiment?

2. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

No sorry, you need a valid iTunes account (with a credit card to purchase some apps if you will) in order to download anything.

You can however, buy music in CDs or movies DVDs and rip them to iTunes and then sync them into your iPod.

As far as apps, the only way to get them is thru Cydia or Installer. Those are the only methods to get apps without iTunes account.

3. uberamd macrumors 68030

uberamd

There are places online where you can download iPhone/iTouch apps illegally and SCP them over to your phone. But I don't like that as its stealing from developers.

4. jellyfish:)d thread starter macrumors newbie

itunes store

Thank You For Advice,but I Live In Georgia And I Can't Make Account Because My Card Is Registered In Georgia And In The Itunes Store There Is Not Such Country To Verify My Card.can You Help Me?

5. Austin2048 macrumors 6502

Austin2048

6. jellyfish:)d thread starter macrumors newbie

yes,it is 2.2.1 version can you help me?

7. Austin2048 macrumors 6502

Austin2048

i sent you a PM

EDIT: i think i sent you an email by accident. just tell me if you got an email

8. Ivan P macrumors 68030

Ivan P

Anything regarding Hackulous or Appulous is illegal, so it's unwise to try that.

You can make an account in the United States iTunes Store merely by making up a US billing address (unlike what another poster said, you don't need a credit card to set up the account)

9. Austin2048 macrumors 6502

Austin2048

lol if you dont want anything illegal dont do what i emailed you :D

10. jellyfish:)d thread starter macrumors newbie

yes i can do it without account but there is also to write postal code,phone number and city and it must be true because itunes is veryfing your address.if you give me your or someones address postal code and nuber it will be helpful for me

11. Ivan P macrumors 68030

Ivan P

I made up a US address and phone number for my account (I do have an Australian one but the US app store had an app that wasn't available here) and it didn't come up with any errors. As long as you use a valid zip code (which isn't hard, just search a random US city in Google), as that's the only thing it can verify, then it won't know otherwise :)