Apps

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by kehs, Apr 15, 2008.

1. kehs macrumors newbie

Currently using a JB 1.1.4 Touch and needed help in finding a few apps. Tried a few source but still couldn't find any.

Wifi-switch
    Timetable
    Anything chemistry related

If anyone has links or sources for the above programs, great if you could post it

Thank
    Kehs

2. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

Wi-Fi Switch - In what sense of a switch, because if you want to turn it on/off, there is already a switch that does that.

Timetable - The clock app carries a small stopwatch and time trials if that's what you are referring too,.

chemistry related - Sorry no apps that do that as of yet. However, there is a neat Converter application that changes units like Miles per Hour (MPH) to Kilometer per hour (KPH) and so much and so forth.

3. kehs thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks for the prompt reply. Which source link did you use to download wifi switch. As for the time table I was just curious if a lesson/classroom timetable app was around for students. I once saw an online chemistry app and was wondering if it was avaliable as an app.

Thank

4. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

You don't need to download an app for switching on/off Wi-Fi. Go to Settings > Wi-Fi and there you will see the switch and a list of the available wireless networks.

Time Table - Ummm, I'm a little confused in what sense of a time table. Can you specify what you want this app to do, because the Clock App that comes with the iPhone already does many neat things

Chemistry App - No Chemistry app to download only online...I may well be wrong.

5. eagle6611 macrumors newbie

I am not sure if it is what you are looking for but there is a homework/homework agenda app from apogee ltd. I have not used it but just happened to look at the description when I was adding some sources the other day. I believe their source is: www.apogeeltd.com. However, I got their source by installing BigBoss's Recommended sources from the installer app.