Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lukeyd

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 31, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
Long time lurker, 2nd time poster...

Here is my xp *sigh* desktop for April.. but don't dispair, iMac will be purchased in 2ish weeks (which will hopefully allow tiger and upgrade, if no word by the 16th... will order and enjoy my rev a with panther)!

Just incase anyone cares about the car, it is a car-show prototype (slash concept car) with the name of the legendary Holden Torana... this version has a white leather interior, and the beautiful "ManGenta" (yes, that is the real name) paint :D

More info:
Official site
More images and info

Edit: Links

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 567

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
Before anyone pounces on this guy for it not being April yet (because another one of these was closed earlier today)...it is, for them anyway (Aus) ;)

lukeyd

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 31, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
edesignuk said:
Before anyone pounces on this guy for it not being April yet (because another one of these was closed earlier today)...it is, for them anyway (Aus) ;)

Yeah, cheers for that *updates profile with location info* :p (and starts on the newbie trend of using random :eek: emoticons for the hell of it)

Edit: Happy birthday liketom

Daveway

macrumors 68040
Jul 10, 2004
New Orleans / Lafayette, La
Here is something big and blue

I'm ringing in April with the hopes of Tiger. I really like this desktop, but sadly it will be replaced next week. ;) Sum 41 ROCKS.
Enjoy!
attachment.php

Attachments

• april1.jpg
    april1.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 3,519

hcuar

macrumors 65816
Jul 23, 2004
Dallas
yellow said:
Another Lotus Notes user! Glad to know I'm not the only poor bastard. :)

Man oh man... another Lotus Goats user here. :( I never thought I'd miss Outlook.

dsharits

macrumors 68000
Jun 19, 2004
Plant City, FL
My desktop on my iBook for this month. Opening in May at Busch Gardens, Tampa Bay:
attachment.php

My Power Mac desktop hasn't changed yet.

Attachments

• ibookapril.jpg
    ibookapril.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 3,582
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.