iPad Pro Are there iPad Pro display models at your local Apple Store?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Joe Rossignol, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Joe Rossignol, Nov 11, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2015

Joe Rossignol Editor

Joe Rossignol

Staff Member

I think a centralized thread for Apple Stores that have set up iPad Pro display models will be helpful.

Include the store name and city or town. Not all locations are verified -- call ahead to confirm.
    • Valley Fair — San Jose, CA
    • SF Flagship — San Francisco, CA
    • Century City — Los Angeles, CA
    • The Grove — Los Angeles, CA
    • Washington Square — Portland, OR
    • Boise Town Square — Boise, ID
    • Fashion Place — Salt Lake City, UT
    • International Plaza — Tampa Bay, FL
    • Tysons Corner — McLean, VA
    • Friendly Center — Greensboro, NC
    • Fifth Ave — Manhattan, NY
    • 14th Street — Manhattan, NY
    • Queens Center — Queens, NY
    • Manhasset — Manhasset, NY
    • The Fashion Mall at Keystone — Indianapolis, IN
    • Garden State Plaza — Paramus, NJ
    • Kenwood Towne Centre — Cincinnati, OH
    • Walnut Street — Philadelphia, PA
    • Ross Park — Pittsburgh, PA
    • Boylston Street — Boston, MA
    • Burlington — Burlington, MA
    • Legacy Place — Dedham, MA
    • Park Meadows — Lone Tree, CO
    • Penn Square — Oklahoma City, OK
    • Mall of Georgia — Buford, GA
    • Churchill Square — Brighton, United Kingdom
    • Regent Street — London, United Kingdom
    • Eldon Square — Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
    • Sherway Gardens — Toronto, Canada
    • Halifax Shopping Centre — Halifax, Canada
    • Bahnhofstrasse — Zurich, Switzerland

2. kupkakez macrumors 68000

kupkakez

None in Austin tx. I asked them when they'd be up as I wanted to test the keyboard case and they didn't know.

3. jclo Editor

jclo

Staff Member

Valley Fair in San Jose, California has them on display. With the Apple Pencil, too.

4. KojiH macrumors 6502

Not as of this evening in Brandon, Florida.

Perhaps since the official announcement said online sales would begin Weds and in-store later in the week they are holding out.

I'm just hoping to see some pencils in store by the end of the week!

5. purdueboiler87 macrumors member

International Plaza in Tampa, FL has them on display.

6. KojiH macrumors 6502

Do they have any Pencils available to use?

7. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

I was in one of the Apple Stores for another reason today. My observations reveal that despite it being my 9th multi-hour vist, not one personal got anywhere close to the fully abandoned Apple Watch display table.

Considering it was almost standing room only it only reinforces that most Apple enthusiasts don't even care about AW.

Three iPad Pro's activated on display with lots of lookers but didn't see sales or pre-orders

8. Mhotep macrumors member

Greensboro NC had 1 with the Logitech keyboard case and pencil. It was at the end of a table almost hidden by itself. Would have thought it would have been front and center. Staff told me they were surprised when they got to work this morning and informed of the launch. Had no idea when they left work yesterday. Got about 80 in stock this morning, all gone.

9. Atomic Walrus, Nov 11, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2015

Atomic Walrus macrumors 6502a

Was about to head over to try the Pencil out and decided to call first. Apple Store in Fashion Place Mall, SLC, UT says they have a Pro on display but didn't even receive a Pencil to go with the demo unit. Didn't actually go there once I heard this so I can't technically confirm.

10. turbineseaplane macrumors 68020

turbineseaplane

11. turbineseaplane macrumors 68020

turbineseaplane

Totally - I've been to the Boise Apple Store about 6 times in the past 3 months, each at different times of day and lots of people in the store.

NOBODY is ever doing anything at the watches. That product has got to be considered at least somewhat of a flop I would think (not that Apple would ever say that of course).

12. thinblueline029 macrumors newbie

I went to Fairoaks Mall, in Fairfax VA (just south of DC by 20 mins). THey seemed to have plenty in stock but wouldn't sell them to people that just came into the street. You had to pre-order and pick up in store. You could literaly walk out, order on your phone and walk back in.

I picked up the white/silver 128 Gig LTE model. They had all three LTE colors in stock.

13. sashka macrumors newbie

Went to 5th Avenue Cube store in NYC around 7:45am and they weren't available, didn't want to wait 15 minutes until 8am. Anyway, during lunch stopped there and there was bunch of people next to iPads Pro. Nice light device, but have no need for it. Did not pickup one this time.

14. Zune55 macrumors 6502

Yes about 5-6 units at garden state plaza mall NJ with smart keyboard and pen.

15. bevsb2 macrumors 65816

The Apple store at Ross Park Mall in Pittsburgh, PA had 5 or 6 on display, some with the keyboard case and a couple with the pencil. People were playing with them but there was always one or two free. I don't know if anyone was buying them but the store was unusually busy. I'm not getting one - I just wanted to see the new device. I looked at the Apple website while there (around 4 pm) and the only ones available in the store were the 32GB WiFi.

16. Zune55 macrumors 6502

I don't know why the Apple Watch is flop or considered flop. It's fashionable, tech features, new rose gold and gold added to the addition with cheaper price tag.

17. Sodner macrumors 68020

Sodner

South Hills Village in Pittsburgh had one iPad Pro an employee was carrying around. I asked to see it and was guarded while I tried it out like it was an Apple Edition Watch. Got disgusted and left. Ordered online.

18. Viper2005 macrumors 6502

Viper2005

I think the issue with the watch, is that everyone who wanted one already has one, and those who don't, aren't interested. I think the AW table is going to be abandoned till the next iteration of the watch arrives.

19. Viper2005 macrumors 6502

Viper2005

You expected what, that they would just hand it to you and let you walk out with it unattended?
    If it isn't anchored down of course you would be watched closely by the staff.

20. theMaccer macrumors 6502a

theMaccer

As of this morning, no at 2 stores below,

Simi Valley, CA
    Thousand Oaks, CA

21. loganthefirst macrumors newbie

loganthefirst

22. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

Located in uber wealthy communities Apple could not be bothered to send the new iPads to be put on display. After all that might generate interest and sales. Fat and happy, Apple is slacking off.

23. tekchic macrumors 65816

tekchic

None on display at Arrowhead Mall (Glendale, AZ) where I just picked mine up. He did let me hold a Pencil. (Of course they had none in stock). I briefly considered sprinting out of the store with it but I hadn't taken possession of my Pro yet. :D

24. Bbqthis macrumors 6502a

Bbqthis

SF Flagship store had 8 (I think) display models. 4 with Pencil, 4 with smart keyboard.

25. jetydosa macrumors newbie

Mall of GA in Buford GA had Pros out with keyboards and pencils.