macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010
My name is Bob and I'm a iPadaholic.

I have to have it by my side and in reach when I'm home.:eek::D

darcyjames

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2012
iPadaholism is real and can have serious effects on your life and well being, please try to gently ween yourself off with regular daily doses of iPhone and MBP (or MBA) - this will counteract the tremors & withdrawal associated with any attempt at reduction

KeepCalmPeople

macrumors 65816
Sep 5, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area, California
My wife has a Verizon 64GB iPad LTE. In order to gain access to it to upgrade it to iOS 6 I had to wait up until she went to sleep (11:30pm), run an iCloud backup, run the OTA iOS 6 upgrade, then install all the inevitable app updates, and have it plugged in and charging on her nightstand before she woke up at 6:30am the next morning.

Needless to say it rarely if ever leaves her side.

28Gauge

macrumors 6502
Sep 4, 2011
DFW
iPadaholism is real and can have serious effects on your life and well being, please try to gently ween yourself off with regular daily doses of iPhone and MBP (or MBA) - this will counteract the tremors & withdrawal associated with any attempt at reduction
Does this mean that I can still use my iMac or is it forbidden as well?

kaielement

macrumors 65816
Dec 16, 2010
Hi my name is Kai. I love my iPad 2 and I get happy feelings when I look at it. It's my one true love. My life my rock.

chokem

macrumors 6502
May 7, 2012
Searcy, AR
I've had several iPods, two iPads and four different iPhones, and this iPad 3 is my favorite of them all. Yes, I am addicted.

Johnnygogo

macrumors member
Mar 30, 2012
I love this thing. Oddly enough my wife isn't as addicted. She really enjoys it but uses it way less than me. So I think it balances out my use. I bought both on launch day and she is still getting used to it.

plucky duck

macrumors 6502a
Jan 5, 2012
I spend a couple hours on my iPad a day, maybe an hour on my Air, and an hour or so on my iMac, and a good 3hrs on my Nexus phone when at work.

I am well rounded when it comes to use of toys, but not addicted to any one in particular.

iLuvMyMacToo

macrumors regular
May 18, 2010
Australia
When I bought my MBP last week I gave my iPad 3 to my other half and I don't miss it at all (even though it is a very cool thing to have). :D

sharpycl

macrumors 6502
May 25, 2009
Gaithersburg, MD
There are times when I don't realize it's in my hand until someone points it out. Also my ipad gets the left side of the bed and I get the right.

Don't ask me what I would do if it ever left me.. ;)

bidwalj

macrumors 65816
Feb 16, 2007
Yes, it's my hands down favorite device. I have the new iphone 5 and retina MacBook Pro but my iPad 3 gets the most use. I generally use it all day.