Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MultiMediaWill, Oct 4, 2011.
Now that the event is over, will you be buying the iPhone 4S?
Yeah, but I'm not really "Excited" for it.....
Yes. A dual-core processor & better camera is worth more than a bigger screen to me.
Nope. Very disappointed. My 3Gs can hold on another year so I'm waiting for the iPhone 5/6.
I will, in December when i'm eligible. I"m interested in Siri.
yes because i sell the 4
Yes. Reason being I need a phone which will hold its value quite well.
I wasn't but the 64gb sold me.
No, I am not buying the 4s. I am deeply disappointed that Apple did not go with the iPhone 5 this time around. Perhaps it is not ready no doubt but I will have to deal with my current iPhone 4 until next year and hold out for the iPhone 5.
Nah, ima take a break from iPhones and try out the Android route.
Prob gonna get my Samsung GS2 tomorrow and wait until the i5
And if the iPhone had all of this and was called the iPhone 5 would you?
White 64GB for me
Not sure that iPhones do hold their value that well these days.
Too many of them about.
Nah i'll stick with my iPhone 4 for another year. 'Siri' will still be around next year when the next model arrives.
Its bad enough Ive already switched from an iPad 1 to an iPad 2 but i can't justify a move from 4 to 4s.
No. I have a nice camera, I've never been bothered by the speed of my iPhone 4 and I'm not buying a nearly identical phone for a "beta" feature.
Definitely buying, I can't stand my Droid X for another year.
Nope, waiting for the next one. Not a big enough upgrade from the iPhone 4.
Nop, was thinking trying out larger screen iphone for a year. But with the same screen size, its too much hassle to type and surf the web.
I'll stick to larger screen Android phones for now.
Slightly better than my Blackberry 9700 - so think I might just buy it
I would love to. The camera sounds phenomenal. That's what sold me, and of course Siri. Unfortunately, I'll have to wait. I have a family plan with my mother, and she would like a new phone, so I'm waiting until my line is up.
Probably not. Looks nice though.
I dont want to but I have to since I still have the iphone 3g
Not unless AT&T moves my upgrade date up from end of Feb 2012.
Yes, but I'll be waiting a month till I'm eligible.