Are you happy with your iPhone 7?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Jodie1987, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Jodie1987 macrumors regular

hey everyone

Just thought I would make a post to ask you guys if your happy with your iPhone 7, whats your favourite new feature, what do you think could have been improved and what colour did you get it in!

I would love to hear all of your views as I am very excited about getting my jet black 128gb iPhone

2. MOTiiVHATE` macrumors member

Yes and no. I guess I'm a bit underwhelmed coming from a 6s. I love the new home button, matte black color, water resistance, slightly warmer screen, camera, and boost in performance. However...

iOS feels unfinished on the 7, and not quite as polished as the 6s. I have random lags and stutters; overall not that smooth iOS feel you should get with a new iPhone. I'm sure it will be fixed up with updates, but why release it when it's not finished? Surely someone at Apple noticed all of the animation glitches.

3. RedOrchestra Suspended

Wonder how long it'll be before they'll want to return it for a refund, then how long it will take for the refund to show-up in their account?

4. gigileung Suspended

iphone 7 is a tester for iphone 8 .... so no suprise to me at all ..... just another year with something in hand , not perfect one....

5. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

Very happy with my 256 Plus.

Was a little fearful if the new home button but now it is one of my favorite changes.

6. bigscotal macrumors 6502

bigscotal

I've got somewhat mixed feelings to be honest.

Got a black 7 on release day. Can't deny that it's a lovely phone, and having come from a 6, it's a nice upgrade/change. Love the new colour, and also enjoying force touch and the new home button etc.

However, I'm struggling to not feel kind of cheated that just because I don't really want the larger 7+ handset, that means I have to miss out on the dual lens camera.

I seriously contemplated returning it and exhanging it for a plus, but with there being zero stock available, that wasn't an option within the 14 day return period.

Guess I''ll just have to wait to next year now, and keep my fingers crossed that they manage to do something about the large bezels on the plus to bring the size down to something a little more manageable. ;)