Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FarSeide

macrumors 6502a
Feb 17, 2008
Earth Lane
No, apple said that about their own retail stores.

AT&T made no comment about that whatsoever.

So hmmm.. lets think about this a second.

Lets say Apple did announce that it will take 15 minutes per customer to process the order. But AT&T didnt announce this info. And somehow you thought it would be quicker to process the order at AT&T because of what reason ? You dont have to activate the phone at AT&T but you do at Apple ?

Get a clue. Same Process wherever you go.

greenmymac

macrumors 6502a
Oct 25, 2007
Tulsa, Ok
Remember when you could walk into the Apple store and walk out just a few minutes later with your iPhone? Well those good times are over, and AT&T doesn't like you.

What AT&T did today was nothing less than abusive. AT&T in conjunction with Apple have FORCED all of us to sit in lines 6 hours long stretching across malls just to activate our phones when we could have done it in the comfort of our own homes!

Down with AT&T and their wiretapping!

You have 14 days to return your iphone i would jump on that

sushi

Moderator emeritus
Jul 19, 2002
キャンプスワ&#
This is exactly why I didn't bother getting a 3g phone today. If you want to be on the cutting edge don't be surprised if you bleed a bit when you get cut.
So true.

Don't remind me. I'm just waiting for the mob with pitchforks to attack me in the night. I didn't unlock my own phone, but I made a few bucks unlocking other peoples. :(
It's folks like you who ruin it for the rest of us. :mad:

apple fanboys are just insanely narrow minded sometimes...
I are one, but had to laugh at this. So true at times.

You have 14 days to return your iphone i would jump on that
:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.