AT&T Business Rep. on Release Date of iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Seraphx17, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Seraphx17 macrumors member

I wouldn't normally post this, but I was talking to a business rep for AT&T over the phone who was acting really forward about the next iPhone. Instead of not speculating, which I would have expected since I wasn't talking to just a ATT sales team at the local store but a rep for ATT Business, she confirmed about the iPhone being announced tomorrow (which is obvious, but she was stating it as fact coming from her end).

The interesting part was that she said that her team was getting conflicted reports about it being released either on the 14th or 21st. One or the other.

Take it with a relative grain of salt, but I'd buy what she said over a normal store sales guy.

2. Tara Luvs Apple macrumors 6502a

I am not trying to be mean or anything, but at this rate, someone out there on MacRumors is bound to be right. At least every date in June is going to be said as the release date by tomorrow.

I am going to predict that the iPhone will be coming out anywhere from June 7th through June 30th. Do I win?? :rolleyes:

3. cobie454 macrumors regular

cobie454

LOL that's funny but you're so right, i've heard every single date in June and no one know for sure just yet, we will in about a day or so though, fingers crossed that its sooner rather than later

4. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

Obviously OS 4 and new hardware come out tomorrow, problem is, like your rep signaled, the release date is still unknown.

5. iPhone3Gusr macrumors member

iPhone3Gusr

not to be rude, but i am so tired of seeing these threads already IMO.

6. elephunkman macrumors 65816

The new iPhone will come out between tomorrow and December 7th.

7. AHDuke99 macrumors 68020

AHDuke99

When was the last time Apple made a major product release on a Monday? It just doesn't make any sense for the launch not to be a Friday.

8. elephunkman macrumors 65816

It's usually announced on a Monday and released on a Friday some time later.

9. Irish Rose macrumors 65816

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

I agree. It seems like everyday we see about 3 new threads from people who say that they know someone who told them when the new iPhone was coming out……

10. youngsunnz macrumors regular

They should release the new iPhone tomorrow everyone knows about it and its no surprise now. I guess Apple will probally want us to suffer for a few more weeks or so.

11. elephunkman macrumors 65816

MacRumors told me that WWDC is tomorrow and they'll announce it then!!!! There we go.

12. InvalidBassist macrumors regular

InvalidBassist

Wait!?

What?

That's tomorrow? And the next generation iPhone will be announced!?

Man! My mind has just been blown... :D

Must start saving now...:rolleyes: