at&t Pending Confirmation?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by codelode84, Sep 20, 2013.

1. codelode84 macrumors regular

codelode84

How long where your orders showing status Processing: Expected Ship Date:pending Confirmation? thanks

2. Iphone5preorder macrumors 6502a

This reminds me why I will never order through ATT again. I always have problems with them. Apple is pure and simple.

3. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

Apple kept telling me "There seems to be a problem with your AT&T account. Please try again later." Grrrrrr. Got through the first time trying with AT&T.

Pretty impressed that Apple's site actually went live right at 3 am EDT, though. It's been at least half an hour late each of the last 2 launches (well, preorders), if not for the preorders for the 4 as well.

4. sotie macrumors 6502

Same problem here. Got the error repeatedly via website and Apple iOS app. No problems when using AT&T's website. So pissed that I had to order through AT&T. :(

5. Lucille Carter macrumors 65816

I gave up on getting my new iPhone from AT&T years ago. Just did Apple and order went right through for a grey 64gb with 1-3 days till shipped.

6. antman2x2 macrumors 6502a

I ordered through AT&T as well.

I have not yet received a confirmation email either.

I imagine they take all the orders, and than process them later. Can't do it all at once.

7. codelode84 thread starter macrumors regular

codelode84

Yeah last time I ordered I seemed to remember having to confirm it or something. I just wanted to do it as soon as i could to stay in front of the line. I can't stay up all night...... :)

8. MikhailT macrumors 601

I got my confirmation email within a minute and my status says: Processing Expected Ship Date: Pending Confirmation

9. codelode84 thread starter macrumors regular

codelode84

here is what it says now.

Attached Files:

10. sotie macrumors 6502

No confirmation email here either. Been waiting about 25 minutes now.

I'm a little nervous because the order confirmation screen doesn't indicate the color selected.

Anybody else get an error when trying to upgrade AT&T via the apple site? I was repeatedly getting "We’re having a problem completing your order. We are not able to process your request on the Apple Online Store, or at an Apple Retail Store. Please call AT&T at 1-800-331-0500. Or visit an AT&T store in person to apply for a new wireless service contract." No problems when I went to the AT&T website. I wonder if it's because I have a passcode on my AT&T account. I've never had issues ordering/upgrading via the Apple website in past years.

11. codelode84 thread starter macrumors regular

codelode84

That really sucks. Reminds me of what happened to me last year. Ended up going to war with them and they finally gave me one at the store about a week later.

12. MikhailT macrumors 601

Does anybody know what AT&T statuses mean? Like for an example, what dose Received and Processing mean? Does Processing mean they received the order and getting the stuff ready for shipment?

13. codelode84 thread starter macrumors regular

codelode84

I really wish I knew what it meant. I was on there right away, before 3 am EST.

14. MikhailT macrumors 601

It looks like processing means they got the order and is preparing to ship it.

Don't click on the link in the email, go log into att.com and find your order there, it'll show more details.

15. codelode84 thread starter macrumors regular

codelode84

here is what the att site says.

Attached Files:

16. sotie macrumors 6502

Anybody else besides me order through the AT&T site and not receive an email confirmation? I got a confirmation number at the end of the order but no email and when I attempt to check order status on the website it says "E0019: We can't find that order information. If this is a recent order, we hope you'll try again later. Information for orders placed within the past 24 hours may not be available."

Just want to make sure I'm not the only one having this issue before I go to bed. Also, when I check upgrade eligibility it still says the line I ordered on is eligible for upgrade. Besides the order confirmation screen and number all indicators are acting like I haven't placed an order.

17. MikhailT macrumors 601

That's exactly what I have now. I hope they overnight it tomorrow and not cheap out with ground shipping. I didn't see any options to change the shipping.

18. codelode84 thread starter macrumors regular

codelode84

It took me about five minutes to get a email confirmation and i got an error message till i got that email.

19. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

When I ordered some cases last week it took like 4hrs for the final email...

I'm also Pending Confirmation... I did get the order email a few minutes after I placed the order.

20. pdxa4 macrumors 6502

Yep same here...

I feel dirty having to order from AT&T directly.

Guess we will also get later shipping ?

----------

Yep similar here when I went back to get the order status.

I got the confirmation email within one min of finally being able to order it on the AT&T website. But as mentioned above, I cannot see the order yet on the at&t wireless website, I will check it tmrw and see...

21. konstantinox, Sep 20, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2013

konstantinox macrumors newbie

Ordered my black 5S at 2:50am through AT&T, the site kept auto-refreshing and let me in early for whatever reason. I then got the confirmation email where my status was "Pending Confirmation" with an estimate of 7-28 day shipping range. Finally emailed me at 9 this morning and updated the shipping date from 10/1 to 10/10.

22. andrewbkillen macrumors newbie

Ordered my wife a 16GB Silver from AT&T. Just got an email saying it won't ship until 10/21-10/30.

23. Jordan921 macrumors 68040

Jordan921

Just ordered mine and says delivered date October 8-11. Not too bad

24. Explicitic macrumors 6502

I ordered at exactly 12AM PT and still received an October ship date...

[​IMG]

25. antman2x2 macrumors 6502a

Same