AT&T pre-order through "my account" question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kitt9000, Sep 11, 2015.

1. kitt9000 macrumors member

Hey guys,

Quick question for people who ordered through AT&T. As much as I would rather order through apple, I live in a different state than our billing address, and apple.com (nor apple) will allow me to change the shipping address to anything other than the AT&T address. Ironically, with AT&T.com you can have it shipped anywhere, so I'm stuck ordering through them.

Question though, whats the easiest way to do the pre-order through AT&T, to click on the main preorder link on their home page at MN or can we go through "my account", click on upgrade eligibility, then have 6s pre-order show up as an option? Not sure if any of you guys did that last year and may have some insight into this.

Doing a "test run" it appears the site jumps through a lot less hoops (quicker) when ordering through the "my account" page. Anyways, any help would be appreciated.

Or there's always that Apple upgrade program thingie...

2. greytmom macrumors 68040

greytmom

I'm not sure I understand your question. You'll log in to ATT shortly before preorders begin, and be ready for when it goes live.

I've ordered through both Apple and ATT, and both options work about the same. So don't sweat "having" to order through ATT. The key is to be logged in and ready before preorders begin.