AT&T Premier: Status is now Pre-Order!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Captain America, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Captain America macrumors 6502

Alrighty, so as you saw from the subject I'm an AT&T Premier customer. I was getting worried because I had ordered somewhat late in the game (roughly 24 hours ago lol). Today I wake to find that they've charged me $317 (instead of the $355 like I was told/expected) and that the status box now says pre-order.

It doesn't exactly give me any more information than that. Does it mean that I'm going to get it on the 14th, or will what the site initially said (14-21 days) still happen?

2. sullez macrumors 6502

3. Captain America thread starter macrumors 6502

Came up with:

OS001: We apologize for the inconvenience. We cannot complete your request at this time. Please wait at least 24 hrs from placing your order, before checking the status of your order online. If the problem persists, please call us at 1-888-333-6651 for further assistance. NOTE: An email may have been sent to your email address on file. Please check your email which may have additional information about your order.

(for the record, it's been a little over 24 hours)

And if I log in, I get:

E0019: No order was found. If you recently placed an order, please try again later. Note: Information for orders placed within the past 24 hours may not be availab

4. Eddyisgreat macrumors 601

My status has been on preorder since friday but my card hasn't been charged.

edit: nevermind, my card was charged today.

I don't believe I was charged sales tax either. Woot!

5. KylePowers macrumors 68000

KylePowers

I ordered mine Friday around 1-1:30pm EST and it was on pre-order status until yesterday... now it's on "attention!" instead of preorder =(

EDIT: Nor has my card been charged yet =(

6. Captain America thread starter macrumors 6502

Well I don't know much about this process, but I'm pretty sure that "Attention!" isn't exactly a good thing.

7. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

Check your spam filter. They may have sent you an email asking you to call them. If not, call them anyway. They may need to verify your credit information.

8. Woozman04 macrumors newbie

I have the exact issue. I am calling ATT right now to try to find out whats up.

9. dave006 macrumors 68020

You need to call Premier to resolve the Attention issue. Likely an issue placing the hold on your card since you don't see the hold on your card. You should have received an email with the Subject: AT&T Premier Order Requires Your Attention from Premier@premier.wireless.att-mail.com

1-866-499-8008, Monday-Friday 8:00A.M. to 10:00P.M. ET.

Reference Web Order Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dave

----------

Since you ordered via Premier you will need to check using a different URL:

Premier Status - https://www.wireless.att.com/business/order_status/

Dave

10. Captain America thread starter macrumors 6502

Yeah that's the link I've been using. Doesn't tell me anything about when I'll actually have it. Just that it's at pre-order status.

11. KylePowers macrumors 68000

KylePowers

No email in the inbox or spam filter... yet.
    Please let us know how that goes!
    No email yet. I'll keep an eye out tomorrow and call if it hasn't been resolved yet.

I read a bunch of different MacRumors threads about this happening last year for the iPhone 4... for some of them, their issues were resolved automatically, some of them called and learned there was nothing they could do and were advised to just wait, some of them had their order cancelled, some of them had their shipping delayed, etc.

My problem may be that I changed the billing address to my current shipping address (I'm at college) right before I placed the order (which in itself was an attempt to get the change reflected on my Apple reservation, but that failed). On top of that, the billing address for my debit card isn't the same as my shipping address. To put the cherry on top, the name on the card differs from the primary account holder's name (my mother, in this case). So more than likely they're like wtf right now.

12. 1zach4 macrumors regular

I ordered through premier and the above link works for my orders and is much more detailed than checking via the premier site.

The premier site tells me that my phones are in the "pre-order" phase, and the regular AT&T order status tells me my shipment status is "back order"

I ordered at 5:30am on the first day fwiw

13. krs7272 macrumors regular

krs7272

I ordered mine at 6am Friday. Says same thing. As Shipped I'd the last box step. IIRC people that ordered far later have there's showing backordered but that could be non premier accounts?

14. Woozman04 macrumors newbie

So I just got off the phone with ATT. The guy clearly had no idea what is going on. All he could say was that it was going through security review. I asked what I needed to do to clear the review and he had no answer. He said I would receive an email if there were any issues. I also asked if this would have any impact on the delivery time of my order since my confirmation has stated an October 14 delivery and he couldn't give me a straight answer on that either... Basically a wasted call.

15. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

I'm sorry to tell you your order was not placed. They did the same thing to me. I had to call them to verify my identity. Only after I did that was my order placed. Something to do with the credit check required to enter into a new contract. I truly hope I am wrong. Good luck!

16. KylePowers macrumors 68000

KylePowers

Called Premiere to see what was up with my order status.

All he had to say was that the order was under security review and that I would get an email if there were any problems that I needed to address.

After I told him I already knew that and asked if there was any additional information I could provide to push along the issue, he basically repeated what he already said - to be rest assured that I would get an email if there were any issues and that I would get an email confirmation once it shipped.

Bleh.

17. Big Apple macrumors member

I had the same issue today too and when I called they put me through to billing who then did an identity verification. This was on an existing account that I was adding a line too and they said that all new add a lines through Premier had to be verified. This may not be the reason for you but I would definitely call because the order won't proceed until whatever it is gets cleared up.

18. KylePowers macrumors 68000

KylePowers

Did you get an email telling you to call first?

19. Big Apple macrumors member

The only email I received was the confirmation email I received on Friday which had the order number. All weekend when I checked the status the pre order box was checked. This morning however it had changed to Attn so I called. When I was talking with billing, the original rep who patched me through there stayed on the line and the billing person actually told her specifically that all was good and to proceed with the order.

20. KylePowers macrumors 68000

KylePowers

My status changed from Attention! to Pre-order! And my card has the precharge thingy for the price!

Woohoo! Hopefully it'll ship tomorrow =D

21. jpeg42 macrumors 6502a

jpeg42

Mine just did the same. So now it shows in the regular order status, but with a 10-10 order date (even though Premier shows 10-7). We shall see if they really held our place in line :D

22. xxtra macrumors member

So the attention will disappear by itself? I don't want to stuck on the phone for hours.

23. withasigh macrumors newbie

My Premier Status

Reposted from other Premier thread:

I ordered two 16GB phones, one white, one black at 7:30am EDT Friday via the Premier store. I received email confirmations for both orders immediately. The emails told me to expect the phones to arrive on October 14th. If I log into the Premier store order status thing linked in the email it says that the date ordered was 10/7 and the Received and Pre-Order boxes are both checked. This is the same for both phones.

However, if I log in to the regular att.com "My Orders" under shipping status, it shows the white phone as "BackOrdered," while the black phone is "Processing." For both it says the order date was 10/8.

I'm going to just keep my fingers crossed that this will all resolve itself.

And there is a hold on my card for the charge for both phones.

24. krs7272 macrumors regular

krs7272

Huh anywhere I try to log in for orders under ATT site I get order error. But if u check the premier email link on my phone vs comp. Phone page shows a processing line in page where regular site just has check boxes. Nothing to do but wait

25. KylePowers macrumors 68000

KylePowers

Same exact situation for me, except I ordered a 32GB white, placed the order later than you (~6 hours), and att.com "My Orders" says order date of 10/10 =\