AT&T preorder arrivals

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jordan572, Oct 8, 2011.

1. jordan572 macrumors newbie

2. lulla01 macrumors 68020

lulla01

3. jordan572 thread starter macrumors newbie

Where can I check this? Also what is AT&T premier and this fan talk all about. I ordered online but don't now what premier is.

4. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

If you have any promotional discounts through your employer or university, then you have a premier account (or FAN discount)

5. jordan572 thread starter macrumors newbie

6. miranova macrumors newbie

AT&T Premier site says that unless you are an employee of UPS, USPS or DHL, your shipment should ship via FedEx.

7. LiveFreeDie macrumors regular

My order doesn't even show up when I log into my myatt.com account. I have to manually search either my order number or cell number. What info is does bring up is the "In progress" and" Backordered" it doesn't have a date listed when its supposed to ship. Anyone else have that?

8. jordan572 thread starter macrumors newbie

Bump

9. OneMike macrumors 601

OneMike

My shows that same, but you can't really compare ATT to Apple.

ATT has the following status:

So it's not really going to give you much in-between.

From a previous order, the ship date is the day it actually shipped. Not the day it's scheduled to ship. So again, this won't update until after it's sent.

I'm referring to https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status/

10. kim2272 macrumors regular

kim2272

I ordered two iPhones from AT&T and the first one I ordered is listed as "Backordered" the second iPhone is listed as "Processing"

Both white 16gb iPhone 4S purchased at 3:30 AM. I'm not sure what this means as of right now. I hope I get them both at the same time.

11. efyou macrumors regular

If it says delivery on the 14th that's when it's delivered. FedEx and UPS deliver them. I work at FedEx and have delivered them in the past. My 3GS was delivered by UPS though.

12. dave006 macrumors 68020

Backordered is the correct state for an AT&T order currently that was submitted as eary as you indicate. This means your all set and you should also see a new contract has been started already or very soon. In this case Backordered is a good thing, your order is ready to be filled as soon as the inventory arrives from the Apple supply aka FoxConn factory. :D

They have not received them from the Apple factory. You should expect your second iPhone 4S to move to backorder and they both will be there until AT&T receives their batch shipments.

Same thing as last year for the launch units not much lead time to build inventory in the distribution centers.

Dave

13. JohnCalif macrumors member

My iPhone 4 was delivered by FedEx the day before the official launch.

14. phaggard macrumors regular

Every Iphone that I have ever purchased comes from China. All pre-orders will most likely show back ordered etc until they get a notice from China that they ship.

15. jordan572 thread starter macrumors newbie

Has anyones charge card been charged yet? My order no longer says backordered either.

16. tivoboy macrumors 68030

mine

Man, my AT&T order from over the phone at 07:30 PST on order day STILL doesn't show any status even tough.

A) My cc has been CHARGED the full amount
    B) I have received the "you MUST accept these T&C's before we proceed" which I already did.

I put in the order number on the status page and there is just nothing.

17. jordan572 thread starter macrumors newbie

Have you called 1(866)391-0749 and type in your order number. Make sure you listen to them repeat the number cause even if you enter it right the still hear it wrong on there end.

18. tivoboy macrumors 68030

I tried that, "we are unable to track down the order"

19. Alacheer10 macrumors member

Mine said "backordered" on the website, but when I called the 1-866 number, it was "prepared for shipment and stored at a warehouse awaiting preorder shipment date." Just checked again, and it doesn't say backordered anymore! Hopefully it will ship soon!!

20. makefunnyfaces macrumors 6502a

My order says "processing." My card has a pending charge for the full amount. I ordered around 5:00am EST, so let's hope for a 13th/14th delivery!