AT&T Site Email confirmation?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by slippery-pete, Oct 7, 2011.

1. slippery-pete macrumors 65816

slippery-pete

Ordered from At&t site and got and order #, but for some reason I have not received my email confirmation. Anybody else is this boat?

2. mrxak macrumors 68000

Drifting through space in a broken escape pod
    Yes. Unfortunately it may be 24 hours before we can check. Keep the order number handy and you can look it up later.

3. djuzi05 macrumors regular

Same here. Ordered about an hour ago and still no confirmation email :confused:

4. Virance macrumors regular

Strange, I went through four lines individually as four separate orders (was the only way I could see to do it) and received all four of my confirmation e-mails right away.

The confirmation e-mails have a link to:
    https://www.wireless.att.com/business/order_status/

Which let me manually confirm with my order number than I'm in the system as well. Maybe try that link?

5. phaggard macrumors regular

I ordered my 4S about 10 minutes ago on ATT and got an email about 30 seconds later confirming my order with a delivery date of 10/14. It says an email will come at some time when it ships. Probably a few days before the 14th

6. Jman13 macrumors 68000

I too have not received confirmation, either in e-mail form or through the website (showing no orders, wait 24 hours). I did receive the confirmation screen that my order had been placed, but clicked the 'check order status' button, and lost that screen before I noted if there was a confirmation or order number. Hopefully everything is good to go.

7. mrxak macrumors 68000

Drifting through space in a broken escape pod
    One encouraging sign is that AT&T has put a $1 pending charge on my credit card, so that's at least some indication my order was processed at a basic level. It would not surprise me if the email server was just totally screwed and some of those emails got lost, but nonetheless the backend transaction servers are running fine as long as you got an order number.

Until I hear otherwise, I'm not going to panic.

8. slippery-pete thread starter macrumors 65816

slippery-pete

Yeah, I checked my Amex "pending charges". Ironically, I have 3 separate $1 charges-1) for iTunes 2) 2 charges for At&t

Very odd since no order on Apple.com went through and the 1st and only time I placed an order on at&t it went through.

Strange

9. Ariz macrumors member

I ordered a few minutes ago and got the confirmation e-mail before I could print out the page on the web site.

10. slippery-pete thread starter macrumors 65816

slippery-pete

If you go into the at&t site and check the status of your order does it come back with any info? Or does it say check back later, could take 24 hours for order to be active?

11. djuzi05 macrumors regular

Finally got an email after almost 2 hrs. Says it can't verify the funds in my credit card, so the order is not processed :( Ordered again, let's see what happens

12. 1zach4 macrumors regular

I got both of my confirmation emails, and then got the same email about one of my orders...on hold with AT&T right now. The email at least said I had 7 days to get it fixed before they would cancel the order :(

13. Jman13 macrumors 68000

If I go to the AT&T site, it is still showing my line as eligible for an upgrade. Anyone else who hasn't received their confirmation have this? I went back through my history and the "Thank you for your order" page doesn't have an order number on it, just a link to 'check order status.'

14. djuzi05 macrumors regular

Uh oh, hope I don't get stuck with 2 orders lol

15. Alacheer10 macrumors member

It's been almost an hour since I placed my order through att. Got a conformation number, but haven't received any emails. I, too, have a $1 pending charge to my credit card. I won't be able to get to sleep until I know for sure my order went through successfully! UGH!!

16. slippery-pete thread starter macrumors 65816

slippery-pete

17. Alacheer10 macrumors member

Received my email seconds after posting this!!
    "We have processed your order and it has been sent to our warehouse for shipment." Phew! Now I can sleep

18. Jman13 macrumors 68000

Now I'm quite worried. My line is still showing as upgrade eligible, and I don't have a confirmation email...and my order was completed at 4:08. Part of me wants to order again, but I have a feeling I'll end up with two phones, with one at $800.

19. ahdickter macrumors 6502

Is this the first email saying they received your order? Or the second one saying your order was processed and is being prepared to ship?

20. sullez macrumors 6502

I got my confirmation email - no funds deducted or holds yet?

21. Jman13 macrumors 68000

Still no confirmation e-mail, but the full amount of the phone + tax has now shown up as pending on my checking account, so at least I'm sure my order went through. Feel a little better now.

22. deff808 macrumors member

got my confirmation # quick, just ordered it 5 min ago from at&t

23. Ariz macrumors member

It has the following status:

"Status:
    We have received your order request, and we expect to begin processing it shortly."

24. jmm74 macrumors newbie

My emails (2 separate orders at 5:45am) came within 15 seconds of placing the order button.

25. makefunnyfaces macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

Got my confirmation email, but nothing is showing on my bank account. Also, I checked my order status & it can't be found. I think that's just because it was placed a couple hours ago, though.

Anyone else in my boat?