AT&T "We have processed your order and it has been sent to our warehouse for shipment

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lhfan04, Sep 12, 2014.

1. lhfan04 macrumors newbie

Just got a text from AT&T that said:
    "AT&T FREE MSG: [YOUR NAME] Congratulations! We have processed your order [order number] and it has been sent to our warehouse for shipment. You will be notified when your order ships. Go to <www.att.com/wirelessorderstatus> to check your order status.

My order is a iphone6+ that said it was going to take 14-21 days to ship, since I got this message do you think this means it may of got bumped up?

2. Givmeabrek macrumors 68040

Givmeabrek

3. Biff... macrumors 6502a

Biff...

I received the same message for my iphone 6+ order. The order status still says expected delivery date 10/2-10/13.

4. lhfan04 thread starter macrumors newbie

I still have that expected delivery I'm just being hopeful that it may get bumped up ;-)

5. Biff... macrumors 6502a

Biff...

Same here, crossing my fingers for next Friday. :)

6. pazzo83 macrumors regular

Got this text this morning too at 9:01am EDT. Also a full charge on my card. Ship date in a follow up email from AT&T pushes it back to 10/13-10/21....

7. anthonymoody macrumors 68020

Got the same text but website order status says shipping estimate Oct 14-21.

The 14-21 business days should've been a week prior. I'll call ATT to ask but not expecting much.

8. nostresshere macrumors 68030

What they meant to say is we sent this to the warehouse. You order just got put on the bottom of a large pile of orders at the warehouse we can not fill right now.

9. pazzo83 macrumors regular

Let us know what they say. I'm going to go by the store later.

10. anthonymoody macrumors 68020

Hmm. Well, ATT is saying that they slid the dates back for the purposes of expectation management, and that they expect the dates to slide forward again. We shall see. (I don't buy it FWIW though I'd love to be wrong!)

11. pazzo83 macrumors regular

That's what I'm hoping.

12. SAMCROforever macrumors member

13. cnstoll macrumors 6502

I got the text too. I seem to remember something like this happening 2 years ago with the iPhone 5. AT&T quoted either no ship date or something a few weeks out...but then a sizable chunk of people in that group ended up getting them on day one. I wonder if its the same thing. Under promise and over deliver?

I actually played my 6+ order about 15 minutes before the store officially opened at midnight...somehow the AT&T site let me in early. I'm hoping that improves my odds some? Anyone else have that happen?

*fingers crossed*.

14. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

And if the AT&T warehouse had iPhone 6's, this would be relevant.

15. mantan macrumors 68000

Yep - two years ago there was the exact same freak out. Especially when people got tracking numbers from China that Monday/Tuesday and AT&T orders seemed to be stuck in 'processing' or preparing for shipment. Turned out many units were already stateside and updated midweek from a distribution center and showed up on time that week.

16. roland.g macrumors 603

roland.g

You're asking people on the internet.

There is a device, purportedly more powerful than the iPhone 6, and it is located between your ears. :D

17. Gathomblipoob macrumors 68040

Gathomblipoob

We get these messages every year. They're stock automated messages that the system uses for their other products as well.

18. mobutt macrumors 6502

19. Daniel L macrumors 6502

This is very true

20. lajaeric macrumors newbie

Terms and conditions

Have any of you guys received anything for terms and conditions with ATT?

21. Chris J macrumors newbie

Iphone 6 plus

I also just got the text message this morning saying my order was processed and the charge shows up on my bank account. I think I remember it saying somewhere that you wouldn't be charged until your items were ready to be shipped. Also, just a few weeks ago I ordered an Ipad Air for college because I decided to get all my text books in the digital format this year. When I ordered it, it gave me a ship date of about 2 weeks. That was too long, I wanted to have it the first week of school so I called around to local stores and decided to just go pick one up that had it in stock. Sure enough, the ipad shipped the next day. The shipping estimate was way off. When I received it, I had to go return it.

22. slayerming2 macrumors newbie

Order has being processed?

I just got the txt that says congratualtions! your order has been processed. You will be notified when your oder has shipped.... Am I behind everyone else?

Edit: Lol I got the message twice.

23. appledude411 macrumors regular

Just got the message.

Ordered at 3:20AM EST time yesterday via ATNT

24. titans1127 macrumors 6502a

I got the text but apparently my order, which I am trying to cancel anyway, isn't going to ship until sometime in November.

25. Iphone6crazy macrumors newbie

I received two of those message and my CC has two charges on it for the full amount. I only ordered one 6+ 128gb space gray! My shipping estimate is 10/13-11/11 My order was place about 5 minutes before midnight I also was able to get in early. I did have a credit fraud alert put on my CC so I did not get to fix that until early yesterday morning. I have my fingers crossed! I believe you are also correct in that I don't believe they are supposed to charge card until it's ready to ship. We shall see.