Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!
  • Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

JoelT00

macrumors newbie
Jun 5, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I really hope they don't wait until Friday to give us the price plans. If I'm dropping close to a grand in a matter of minutes, I'd like to be prepared.

Comment

MBHockey

macrumors 601
Oct 4, 2003
Connecticut
I thought when they released everything last week about the iPhone that for sure, they'd release the rate plans on Monday.

Comment

daveschroeder

macrumors 6502
Sep 14, 2003
Madison, WI
The site is back and there is no new info.

(Come on, guys. The entire site was unreachable. Not everything mirrors the Apple online store, with everyone freaking out with "OMG APPLE STORE DOWN" posts.)

Comment

Dcbalex

macrumors newbie
Jun 22, 2007
what happened

there's nothing different? did they upload the updated site to the server without redirecting the link? cmon, i'm bored at work and new news would be great

Comment

picklescott

macrumors member
Jun 23, 2003
still seems to be down...

though the link to the wireless tab from the main http://www.att.com/ site seems to be working

bizarre how it is completely down and not "down for maintenance" (with a message). maybe they're just having server problems and we're all crazy

EDIT: uh, yeah... working for me too again

Comment

BobbyDigital

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2006
hopefully the plan info will be released today!... and hopefully I won't need to sell a kidney to pay my monthly bill...

Comment

rrrr

macrumors newbie
Jun 4, 2007
Basel, Switzerland
:)

Attachments

• Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 77
Comment

Ugg

macrumors 68000
Apr 7, 2003
Penryn
Is this a total revamp of their wireless site? Maybe it means lower prices all around? One can hope anyway...

Comment

pederg

macrumors member
Jan 17, 2007
Switzerland
iphone site still down

the iphone site of at&t is still down "for maintenance". If the other is up again, and the iPhone one isn't.. :rolleyes:

Comment

stagi

macrumors 65816
Feb 18, 2006
Just like everyone else I really am curious about what the rate plans are and if they are over $120 I might not get one on friday. But I was thinking, what is the normal plan when AT&T releases a new phone? Do they normally give out the pricing for the plans beforehand? Does anyone know when the treo or blackberrys are released if they pre-announce pricing plans?

Comment

Digital Skunk

macrumors G3
Dec 23, 2006
In my imagination
Plan Info:

Basic Data Plan: $120/month
Premium Data Plan: $150/month
Ultimate Data Plan: first born child or soul

Not to mention existing AT&T customers have to cancel their current contracts to sign up for any one of the new ones.

And NO, your minutes no longer rollover, they go right to Steve Jobs and his CEO's accounts.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.