ATT pre order status Poll (are you back ordered?)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bigbrowntruck, Jun 17, 2010.

?

Where did you order and what is your status?

Poll closed Jul 27, 2010.
  1. Ordered ATT / not back ordered / showing date order 15th

74 vote(s)
    31.8%
  2. Ordered ATT / not back ordered / showing date order 16th

43 vote(s)
    18.5%
  3. Ordered ATT / not back ordered / showing date order 17th or later

4 vote(s)
    1.7%
  4. Ordered ATT / back ordered / showing date order 15th

5 vote(s)
    2.1%
  5. Ordered ATT / back ordered / showing date order 16th

5 vote(s)
    2.1%
  6. Ordered ATT / back ordered / showing date order 17th or later

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Ordered ATT premier / not back ordered / showing date order 15th on normal ATT status page

12 vote(s)
    5.2%
  8. Ordered ATT premier / not back ordered / showing date order 16th on normal ATT status page

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Ordered ATT premier / not back ordered / showing date order 17th or later on normal ATT status page

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Ordered ATT premier / back ordered / showing date order 15th on normal ATT status page

44 vote(s)
    18.9%
  11. Ordered ATT premier / back ordered / showing date order 16th on normal ATT status page

35 vote(s)
    15.0%
  12. Ordered ATT premier / back ordered / showing date order 17th or later on normal ATT status page

9 vote(s)
    3.9%
  13. Ordered ATT premier / back ordered / nothing showing up on normal ATT status page

2 vote(s)
    0.9%
  1. bigbrowntruck macrumors member

I am creating a poll to see when and how people pre ordered and what their status currently is. My situation is order 15th before noon on att premier and showing order June 16th on ATT normal order status page. Also back order with my status.

2. UngratefulNinja macrumors 68000

UngratefulNinja

I ordered around 6 am NOT on the premiere site. Mine is not showing as backordered. It's showing as processed. I'm wondering- are all of you backordered folks from the premiere site? That's what it seems like from the other threads.

3. bobsentell macrumors 6502a

bobsentell

A little specific are we? June 16; NOT backordered; AT&T regular

4. apple3g040193 macrumors 6502

apple3g040193

i ordered at the store but im a priemere customer dont know what i fall as but not backordered 15 is the order date

5. eyyyephone4 macrumors newbie

Ordered via premier on the 15th. Order date shows the 15th. Backordered. Premier status is processing.

6. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

Ordered via Premier on the 15th about 6:15AM. I'm currently on the backordered status as well.

7. nopassn macrumors regular

Same here...

8. coasterswim macrumors 6502

For me (back-ordered) the Business Order Status show a "Date Ordered" of 06/15 but the standard Order Status shows an order date of 6/16

9. MotleyGrrl macrumors 6502

MotleyGrrl

AT&T premier - ordered at 4:30AM CST
    my order date is the 15th, its showing as processing and my card has been charged. I even called a rep to double check and they said my order has been processed and will ship shortly so i'm one of the lucky ones to get it on the 24th.

For those of you that ordered early but are backordered, where did you find that info? I am still paranoid although I dont know how much more confirmation I can get.

10. genks macrumors newbie

I too am one of the people who ordered on the 15th and my status shows backordered. I ordered about 20 min after preorders went live so I called AT&T today to find out why and the guy said your order went through just fine. I don't see it backordered he said it was most likely a glitch because of the huge amount of people who ordered.

11. brewser macrumors regular

Mine shows processing under the premier site and on back-ordered under the standard order status site. My credit card has the charge as pending with the full amount listed and not a $1.

12. topher2889 macrumors regular

topher2889

same with me.

13. SaintsMac macrumors 6502a

Same here!

14. ajsnow6234 macrumors 6502

I think I've added this to like 5 threads now:

Ordered Premier 9:13am June 15th, ATT status-back ordered, date ordered is 6/15, card was "charged". I never had the "Attention" status on Premier either.

I'm optimistic that even though it says backordered, the ones of us that ordered early enough on the 15th will get our phones on the 24th. If not, whatever. I've seen quite a few people who ordered premier and say backordered so I guess we'll wait and see on the 24th. For those of you (us) calling customer service....I would take whatever they tell you with a grain of salt. They are so inundated with calls that they want to get you off the line and they, themselves are probably being told a slew of different information.

15. seafinch macrumors newbie

+1

16. reservedegotist macrumors regular

I ordered at 10am CST on the 15th, but the order only went through on the 17th so my order says 17th, but not back-ordered.

I'm a new AT&T customer but they had to ask me some security questions related to credit...so my status was on pending for a while, despite having received an email confirmation and an order number (but I could not check my order_status until I called online services).

So for those new AT&T customers who may have the same scenario...call them up and resolve the credit checks! Hopefully my place in line stays at 10am 6/15 :)

17. Mademan12321 macrumors 6502

So from looking on here either premier customers are going to get screwed even though they ordered early or this all means nothing. God why can't they get this right. :mad:

18. ajsnow6234 macrumors 6502

According to most people that have called Customer Service, they say that all should be good despite the "back ordered". We'll know on the 24th I say.

19. topher2889 macrumors regular

topher2889

I am hopeful that they will figure this out. They have lots of time to do this especially with all At&T iPhone pre-orders suspended.

I'm a premier customer who is backordered and showing order date of 16th even though i ordered early on the 15th.

20. bobsentell macrumors 6502a

bobsentell

THat's what I had to do. I had a credit card issue. The CS rep told me my place in line was determined by order number and that I was good to go. Even though my order wasn't completed until yesterday she said my place in line never moved. She told me the only way you would lose your place in line is if the order is cancelled.

21. Xtabi macrumors newbie

I went into an AT&T store at around 8:00 PM Eastern on the 15th. I was shocked to see only one other customer in there. It was especially shocking due to the fact that all day at work I was reading about the craziness in the stores, and the location of the store is in a very busy area where I live (Polaris Mall area in Columbus, Ohio). I was thinking that the iPhone had sold out or something.

I bought my wife an iPhone 3GS for Christmas 2009 and wanted to convert our plan from a single plan to a family plan. This is the reason I went into an ATT store vs. trying to order online.

So the salesman takes all my info including FAN (25% off yippy!). I told him I wanted the phone delivered to my house. The order went through immediately. I swiped my Visa and that was that. Later on that evening at around 11:30 PM I got an email from ATT saying my phone was reserved.

When I check the site now it says 'in progress' for everything and nothing is showing backordered. The date is 6/15.

I wonder what my chances are of getting the phone on the big day?

22. outphase macrumors 65816

Ordered on Premier at around 8AM on the 15th. Regular site says the 16th and backordered.

23. kas23 macrumors 603

kas23

24. Drusso macrumors member

att regular at 1:30am on the 15th....shows order date as the 15th.. not back ordered!