Att sucks!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by trssho, Oct 7, 2011.

1. trssho macrumors 6502

AT&T SUCKS!!!!

Tried to order on Premier site. The tab for ordering is screwed up on my landing page. Went to the store yesterday to ask them if they could help. They said no, just come in at 9:00, and we can order you one for next Friday. So this morning 9:00.....ok, you can have it shipped in 14-21 days....REALLY!!! Or you can wait in live next Friday, and maybe we'll get some in, first come first serve. REALLY!!!

So I went ahead and ordered it to be delivered, assuming they are idiots, and I will get it next Friday, like I always have.

Then I get an email from ATT stating:
    AT&T Order Confirmation - iPhone®

Dear Andrew Anderson,

Thank you for your recent order. Your iPhone will ship in approximately 14 to 21 days*. All orders are processed on a first come, first served basis.

You can check the status of your order anytime by visiting www.att.com/wirelessorderstatus or by calling our automated system at 1-877-782-8870.

Now I actually am still expecting it next Friday, but they look like Ass Clowns...again!!

2. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

Same here.

3. MDF314159265 macrumors member

MDF314159265

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

Hmmm. I stayed up last night, well past my bedtime, started refreshing @ 11:50 PM, and didn't actually get my order in until 2:00 AM, and we're still supposed to get our iP4S's at the same time??
    I guess I'm the dumb one. I should have just gone into the store at 9:00 AM, nine hours after everyone started placing their orders, and threw a big temper tantrum on a public site about not getting my way....

4. asleep macrumors 68040

asleep

Me three ...?

5. bpeeps macrumors 68020

bpeeps

How old is this guy? I hope they send you a 3G instead.

6. atrac7 macrumors regular

Andrew Anderson, situation you are in sucks, but you could have stayed up at night like a lot of us and ordered it then.

As pathetic as it sounds, I was up until 4:45 AM eastern time here to finally get everything panned out (had to order 3)

but now i can safely say it was well worth it.

7. theDUB macrumors 6502a

theDUB

OH NO! You stayed up past your bed time?! Are you gonna be OK?

8. Amnesia87 macrumors 6502

Why didn't you just order from Apple?

I have a premier account I ordered from Apple this morning, and my phone is being delivered the 14th.

9. MDF314159265 macrumors member

MDF314159265

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

It was a tough day, but I'll be okay.... Thank you for caring!
    I am just NOT a morning person.

Last year I took the day off to camp out in line. I should have taken the day off again just to stay up late!

10. Bryan Bowler macrumors 68040

This isn't the AT&T complaint forum, so please take your woes elsewhere.

11. theDUB macrumors 6502a

theDUB

You'd be hard pressed to tell otherwise by browsing around the board.

12. DroidRules macrumors 65816

Silly to order from at&t as they even say when you did they can't guarantee shipping date. I ordered my brothers off at&t but mine from apple.

You can of course change carriers if it makes you that angry.... YOU could of solved your own problem by getting into the frenzied refresh pushing that a lot of us did at 0001.... well actually more like 0037 or so but you get the idea. Was the sleep you got really worth all the anger you have now?

Good luck on getting your phone on the 14th but don't hold your breath.... it may make you turn blue :eek:

13. Stealthipad macrumors 68040

Stealthipad

I am afraid that it is not AT&T that sucks, it is USER INDUCED ERROR (UIE)

How is AT&T at fault for your landing page being screwed up!

The people in the AT&T store and the people from AT&T on the Internet are two separate entities. They have nothing to do with each other. The people in the store make money selling you a plan or extending the one you got, they care about nothing else. I can't blame them, they are trying to make a living!

Looks like you got your order through AFTER the cut off time for units that AT&T had in stock and you will have to wait!

Look to yourself for blame!:mad:

14. trssho thread starter macrumors 6502

Sorry to bring this old page back up, but I'm in a bad mood, and just saw it. You people that responded like I'm some ignorant complainer cannot read. My landing page for the Premier site did not have the ordering tab available, so I could not order on line, and thats why I went into the store the day before ordering started, to see if they could tell me why my Premier page wasnt letting me order anything. Thats when they told me to just come in Friday morning, so I could reserve a phone at their store for launch day.

And they have nothing to do with each other...thats crap! You are right in that they lack the ability to service the customer effeciently and with the same information, but thats not my fault, its my problem however!

And how is it not their fault that the Premier landing page for my Premier site didnt work!

I am disappointed at the attitudes from the people who posted here so negatively.....and that is my fault!!

By the way, I did get the phone on launch day, as I thought, my problem was they were telling me 3 weeks, when the day before they said I could pick up with reservation on launch day.

15. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

Probably because the way you freaked out in your OP.