Attention: A Thread about Delivery Dates

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by ideal.dreams, Apr 10, 2015.

1. ideal.dreams, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2015

ideal.dreams macrumors 68020

ideal.dreams

Yes, we get it. You're quite excited about the Apple Watch. I share your excitement. I want it to be on my wrist yesterday. However the continual flow of posts with great titles like

• "When will my watch ship," and
    • "UGH I GOT THE MAY 13th DELIVERY WINDOW SCREW APPLE," and
    • "MY THING SAYS I'LL GET MY WATCH ON APRIL 24th OR SOMETHING DO YOU GUYS THINK I WILL?" and my personal favorite
    • "JUNE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Believe me, I want to know too. In fact, just thinking about the sheer joy I will be experiencing when I put this expensive miniature iPhone on my wrist for the first time is exciting me as I type this. However I'm sorry to tell you that at the moment, you know as much as everyone else.

For your convenience, I have taken the liberty of answering some frequently asked questions:

Q: Do you know when I'll get my watch?
    A: I don't know.

Q: 4/24 - 5/8 Delivery: what day will I get my watch?

Q: If I had a later delivery date set by the conformation email is there a chance it'll be bumped up?

Q: How many calories are in a bagel?
    A: Please press and hold the home button on your iDevice for Siri.

Q: Delivery date?
    A: Ugh.

The watch will get to you when it gets to you. Was there an intentional supply shortage? Who knows. Did this launch go smoothly? Couldn't tell you. But if you were fortunate enough to buy your Apple Watch, regardless of when you'll receive it, take comfort in knowing that you're going to get your watch, you're going to be okay, and life is great.

This has been a public service announcement. Please carry on. Also if someone with magic powers wants to sticky this I'll buy you a beer.

I won't buy you a beer but can you sticky this anyways please

2. greytmom macrumors 68040

greytmom

I do not think "satirical" means what you think it means.

3. ideal.dreams thread starter macrumors 68020

ideal.dreams

It seems to mean what I think it means from the definitions I just looked up BUT, it is almost 2 AM here, I'm already sleep deprived from staying up until 3:01 AM yesterday to spend $425, and it's very possible that I used the wrong word.

Forgive me?

4. totten76 macrumors regular

totten76

Not satirical but was a good try! That's 1 minute of reading that I'll never get back