attention for liars sellers (Natalja Rajenkova)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by alsalwat, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alsalwat macrumors newbie

2. crpercodani macrumors member

That sucks hard for you man. But you really should have had better judgment, I mean any site offering a "Buy 2 get 1 Free" deal is obviously a fake/ripoff. And a 3GS 32GB for 515? It's like $699 from ATT/:apple: so that's another alert.

I just saw the "order forum" consisting of some empty boxes to fill in, no secure order forms or anything. Shadyville, I thought the 3GS only came in black? You should report them to the authorities and definitely get in touch with Apple's fraud department.

3. ihonda macrumors 68000

wow.. you really thought he was legit?

i LOL @ you 7x.

thats your OWN fault you got scammed.. love his "buy 2 get 1 free" sale.. thats awesome.

3gs come in white, i have one.

4. crpercodani macrumors member

My bad , wasn't sure. Yea I mean as soon as I saw the b2g1 deal it was obviously a fake, and really there isn't anything about the site that makes it look legit. Some people just don't get it I guess or they have NEVER bought anything on the internet and are new to it.

5. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

I can see this going to bash poor OP. Ok, I feel for you, but like others have, said plenty of signs point to website being dodgy.

Although, thanks for the warning.

6. samcraig macrumors P6

there's an old addage "if it looks to good to be true... it is"

nuff said

7. 226896 Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.