Attn: iPhone owners on AT&T. Quick billing question.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by hierobryan, Aug 30, 2009.

1. hierobryan macrumors 6502a

If the AT&T website says my bill is due on September 11, how long do I have to pay until AT&T shuts off my service and/or tacks on additional fees? I'm pretty sure there's some kind of grace period, but I'm not sure how long.

Thanks.

2. Bacong macrumors 68000

Bacong

I believe it's 5 days or so. My bill is due on the 15th and last month I paid it on the 19th. I got one text message the day before reminding me to pay my bill, but nothing else.

3. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

My bill is given to me online the 10th or 9th of every month. I have until the 21th of the current month since thats when my "Self-Payment" option that I enabled AT&T kicks-in.

4. Lakerfan210 macrumors regular

I think is 10 days. If you're having trouble making the months payment just call and ask them for an extension so they don't cut your service. I know this first hand. I was waiting for some checks and my payment was past due so I gave them a call after I received a called from them. They even gave me two weeks to make the payment but I pay it as soon as i got those checks. I think they'll charge you a reconnection fee if your line is cut off only. I don't remember if they charge me for being late though. I need to check that statement.

5. labman macrumors 604

labman

Just checked mine

I have combined billing house phone, internet and cell are all together bill went out on the Aug 26 for Sept. The bill says I have till Sept 15th. I usually pay it closer to the end of the month. I just paid Aug. I was laid off for summer so things have been a tad tight! :rolleyes:

6. thelatinist macrumors 603

thelatinist

I second Lakerfan's suggestion of calling AT&T and asking fir an extension. Much safer than risking a disconnection.

7. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

Or a big hit to your credit score.