Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Patdt13

macrumors 6502
Sep 26, 2008
Picture1-1.png

JGruber

macrumors 6502
Feb 13, 2006
Mine for this month. Don't remember where I got the Wallpaper. I'll post it somewhere if anyone wants it.

Edit: Wallpaper attached.

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    527.6 KB · Views: 125
  • apple_37.jpg
    apple_37.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 230

dreary

macrumors regular
Jun 13, 2009
There was a time when I cared about what it looked like, and I tried to make the dock icons custom. I gave up on that because this computer is used for work only now and is a utility rather than a looker. I set my dock to auto-minimize now.

picture1eiw.png

i don't like using custom icons either, i like keeping it "pure" :D

cleanup

macrumors 68030
Jun 26, 2005
Toronto
There was a time when I cared about what it looked like, and I tried to make the dock icons custom. I gave up on that because this computer is used for work only now and is a utility rather than a looker. I set my dock to auto-minimize now.

picture1eiw.png

While you might not care, I'd love to know where you got those text icons! Cheers.

Chase R

macrumors 65816
May 8, 2008
PDX

picture1eiw.png

Making those icons that are just words is really easy to do, I just did it with mine. Just use Paintbrush, Preview, and Img2icns. One hour and your desktop would look ten times better.

FSUSem1noles

macrumors 68000
Feb 23, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
With Training Camp in session it's only a matter of time before the regular season starts.

*Note- I'm a diehard Dolphin Fan, but have mad love for A.P*

Attachments

• Fullscreen.jpg
    Fullscreen.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 136
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.