Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Marty80

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2015
Melbourne
No updates on the phone, but my case arrived today.
Love the color. And only really fraction bigger to hold than the 11 Pro Max
I returned my Speck black case to JB Hi FI, and have decided to go with a nomad rugged case from mac addict on eBay. As I have been drawn to leather again after seeing these pictures.

I used to have a apple leather case on the iPhone 5 or 6 but it did not last. Ever since I bought mophie juice packs for more battery life and protection, but with this phone I will have to pass, and settle with leather again.

1605141395115.jpeg

1605141538125.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bigdog17

MartyvH

Contributor
Sep 16, 2017
Here as well, just received an Apple email with tracking info. Through TNT. At last.

risenphoenixkai

macrumors 6502
Oct 14, 2008
I’m in NZ, and I got a shipment notification 20 minutes ago.

According to DHL, my iPhone 12 Pro Max left Sydney yesterday, left Auckland last night, and got to Wellington this afternoon. Should hopefully be at my door early tomorrow morning.

Reactions: MorePixels

MorePixels

macrumors member
Jun 16, 2016
I returned my Speck black case to JB Hi FI, and have decided to go with a nomad rugged case from mac addict on eBay. As I have been drawn to leather again after seeing these pictures.

I used to have a apple leather case on the iPhone 5 or 6 but it did not last. Ever since I bought mophie juice packs for more battery life and protection, but with this phone I will have to pass, and settle with leather again.

View attachment 1660059
View attachment 1660060
These look great, but im just a Apple case kinda guy. These have almost convinced me to change :eek:

Reactions: Marty80

MartyvH

Contributor
Sep 16, 2017
My 12 mini started out in Erskine Park, Sydney yesterday and is in Redbank, Brisbane right now (towards Ipswich...eww) for delivery where I am on the Sunshine coast....

Reactions: MorePixels

millydog

macrumors 6502a
Oct 21, 2007
Australia
My Apple clear MagSafe case arrived today. My blue leather case looks like it will arrive tomorrow. I got my MagSafe charger and 20w plug last week.
Plus I now have a shipping notification notification for my 12 Pro Max 512GB pacific blue to be delivered tomorrow.

MorePixels

macrumors member
Jun 16, 2016
My Apple clear MagSafe case arrived today. My blue leather case looks like it will arrive tomorrow. I got my MagSafe charger and 20w plug last week.
Plus I now have a shipping notification notification for my 12 Pro Max 512GB pacific blue to be delivered tomorrow.
Happy days :) What a awesome line up of products!

Looks like we all got shipping notification now.

my 11pMax is in Erskine Park to Melbourne tomorrow

Robbosan

Suspended
Aug 21, 2020

View attachment 1660059
View attachment 1660060
Are the buttons stiff on the nomad?

Ollé

macrumors regular
Jan 24, 2007
Australia
Hope you have better luck than I have had with them in the last 3 months, flapping idiots. I am loath to add or change anything with them ATM, except a iPad sim lol.
I know right. Unfortunately, they’re the only ones who have enough coverage for some of the remote places I travel to. If it wasn’t for that, I’d change in a heartbeat.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.