Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

danieltiges

macrumors newbie
May 15, 2015
Hey guys,

I just got pfs on two of my 42mm SG BSB orders (one for me, one for my partner) and CC charged today.

Hoping it comes quickly. Ordered on the 15/4 and 16/4 respectively.
Theres hope yet!!

shadowman

macrumors newbie
May 20, 2015
Apple Watch Sport 42mm Space Grey Aluminium Case with Black Sport Band

Ordered On 17 April 2015

Available to ship: 5-6 weeks
Delivers: 23/06/2015 – 30/06/2015 by Standard Shipping

Preparing for Shipment and Credit Card just charged

MrThumper

macrumors newbie
May 25, 2015
42mm SG BSB due for shipment 4-6 weeks starting 27/5 will arrive a day early and be on my wrist tomo ####

danieltiges

macrumors newbie
May 15, 2015
SHIPPED! Received shipped email approx. midnight (25/5) and a text this morning about 8:00am (26/5) still nothing input in TNT tracking and i'm not sure how long it generally takes after being notified that it has shipped to update any info

Hoping i'll receive on Wednesday

mostro900

macrumors member
Nov 14, 2007
Mine was originally 22/06-29/06 delivery. Just changed to 29/05! Friday this week...awesome.

Space Grey 42mm

danieltiges

macrumors newbie
May 15, 2015
SHIPPED! Received shipped email approx. midnight (25/5) and a text this morning about 8:00am (26/5) still nothing input in TNT tracking and i'm not sure how long it generally takes after being notified that it has shipped to update any info

Hoping i'll receive on Wednesday

Just logged in and saying due for delivery on the 1st of June :eek:
Weird, I wouldn't think it would take a week from when the consignment was generated to get it on my doorstep but apparently so.

Still.... shouldn't complain. My original shipment date was 23/4-30/4 :cool:

Mattymoocow

macrumors member
Jun 27, 2010
a mate from work ordered a 42mm SS with white band on 07/05 and received it on the 11/05! While I've got a 5-6 week wait on a 42m SS Black Sports band.

shadowman

macrumors newbie
May 20, 2015
Just logged in and saying due for delivery on the 1st of June :eek:
Weird, I wouldn't think it would take a week from when the consignment was generated to get it on my doorstep but apparently so.

Still.... shouldn't complain. My original shipment date was 23/4-30/4 :cool:

Mine says the same. Delivery 1/6/15

Problem is I go away for 2 weeks on the 1st :( Leave at midday :( Hope it comes earlier.

danieltiges

macrumors newbie
May 15, 2015
Mine says the same. Delivery 1/6/15

Problem is I go away for 2 weeks on the 1st :( Leave at midday :( Hope it comes earlier.

Pretty frustrating that's a pretty poor freight turn around.
I work for a Premium Apple Repair Centre and I know the weight Apple can throw around in TNT, regarding turn arounds for parts etc for repairs. Mostly overnight. Would have thought will the balls up of the launch i.e long waits, little contact and an allocation that nobody understands the least they could do is express or "overnight" stock!

Got that off my chest... Now to patiently wait :p

zfan111222

macrumors newbie
Apr 30, 2015
do u guys think it will come before 01/06/2015??? thats the estimated delivery date by apple do u guys think it will deliver like friday?

shadowman

macrumors newbie
May 20, 2015
do u guys think it will come before 01/06/2015??? thats the estimated delivery date by apple do u guys think it will deliver like friday?

I really hope so but wont really know until the TNT tracking info is uploaded. Hopefully updated overnight :rolleyes:

Samunseen

macrumors newbie
May 25, 2015
I ordered mine on 13/4. Shipped at midnight and the email says delivers on 29/5.
Hope it's sooner as I'm working on Friday :(

slashrulez

macrumors newbie
May 25, 2015
Ordered through a friend in Australia (I live in Sweden) 15/04/15 - delivery June, just got confirmation that it delivers 1/6/15 :) 42mm SG Sport. My only problem is now I have to wait for my friends parents (they live in sweden) to visit my friend in Australia and then bring the watch back to me, which won't be until 8/7/15. But hey, I'm still happy! And hopefully I'll be getting my watch early by Swedish standards :)

Samunseen

macrumors newbie
May 25, 2015
It seems the latest shipments are coming from overseas. Causing longer ship times. So the estimates of 29/5-1/6 may be correct unfortunately.

iJess85

macrumors member
May 22, 2015
Adelaide, Australia
I just got an email and my 38mm soft pink modern buckle will be here TOMORROW!!! It's like Christmas Eve! I ordered on April 27 with initial delivery scheduled for July. Changed last Fri to 2-3 weeks, then Sat 1-2 weeks. I just got an email notification from Apple saying it's coming tomorrow #

danieltiges

macrumors newbie
May 15, 2015
Mine is on board with delivery driver. It's on it's way!!! :D

Mine got scanned by TNT in sydney about 1:30 this afternoon.
Incredibly wishful thinking that i'll have it tomorrow I feel as I'm in Tas - but fingers crossed. Otherwise Monday will be the day. Woop

Enjoy your watch! :D

shadowman

macrumors newbie
May 20, 2015
Mine got scanned by TNT in sydney about 1:30 this afternoon.
Incredibly wishful thinking that i'll have it tomorrow I feel as I'm in Tas - but fingers crossed. Otherwise Monday will be the day. Woop

Enjoy your watch! :D

+1

I am in the same batch. Fingers Crossed :)

shillo

macrumors member
May 2, 2015
CHARGED !!!!
Just had a phone call from the customer service girl I spoke to last night regarding me SSSB 42mm and she said she tracked one down and it will go PPS very soon !!!! Woo Hoo !!
What a BDay present !!
Happy Birthday To Me !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 91

tripple1

macrumors newbie
Jun 1, 2015
Anyone get any updates today? I'm still waiting for my 42 ML.

Edit: typo

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.