Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cobalt Thunder

macrumors newbie
May 19, 2015
Has anyone ordered a SS Black Leather Loop medium?
Ordered mine around 5pm 11/4 and have the 22nd to 29th June window but I know of people in the US that have ordered after and received it already?

shillo

macrumors member
May 2, 2015
Confirmation, 17:45 SA time
Got the 38mm, was really worried it was going to be too small
after I ordered it, but after trying it on in store I knew it was right for me.

I'm also in SA, do you mean 16:45? And not 17:45?

My email confirmation is 4:47pm although I placed the order over the phone as soon as the system came up but still got :47 ??

I read that you had a xx:03, where did you get that info from?

Fester1952

macrumors regular
Jul 22, 2012
Adelaide, Australia
I'm also in SA, do you mean 16:45? And not 17:45?

My email confirmation is 4:47pm although I placed the order over the phone as soon as the system came up but still got :47 ??

I read that you had a xx:03, where did you get that info from?

Sorry, I thought you meant the PFS time, oops!
The email confirmation for the pre-order came through at 16:33

shillo

macrumors member
May 2, 2015
Sorry, I thought you meant the PFS time, oops!
The email confirmation for the pre-order came through at 16:33

NP I got a bit excited there for a bit, though they where nearly up to me !!

Enjoy your watch !, you'll love it, my wife already has hers SSWSB) and it's very impressive.

PeterHsieh

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
CHARGED!! Man I was hoping to see more from my fellow Aussies cause I hadn't checked for about an hr... So it tipped some time between 7pm - 8pm.

Order Email Conf: XX:04
Delivery Date: May 12 - May 25
42mm SSSB

Hold on!

james47

macrumors member
Nov 30, 2009
Sydney, Australia
YASSSSS!!!

42" SB SS Link has charged and changed to PFS since I last checked!!

Ordered xx:02 Email xx:03!

OMG. I am so excited. I'm babysitting and I actually screamed really loudly! Opps.

SirCrumpet

macrumors regular
Jun 9, 2007
Brisbane, Australia
42mm Milanese confirmed 12:03am 12/04 and my partner's 38mm Medium Black Modern Buckle confirmed 11:57pm 18/4 both charged and Preparing for Shipment around 7pm tonight!

:D

Last edited:

HussRainbow

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
So the horror this morning as I check my order status and its back to PROCESSING! my card didn't decline or anything.... the funds have definitely been taken out, and commonwealth bank is showing the charge as Pending, which is normal for them.

has this happened to anyone else? not just for the Space Black, but any other model!? :mad:

james47

macrumors member
Nov 30, 2009
Sydney, Australia
So the horror this morning as I check my order status and its back to PROCESSING! my card didn't decline or anything.... the funds have definitely been taken out, and commonwealth bank is showing the charge as Pending, which is normal for them.

has this happened to anyone else? not just for the Space Black, but any other model!? :mad:

Has it changed back? Any update? :(

james47

macrumors member
Nov 30, 2009
Sydney, Australia
Nope, but I rang apple, they kinda didn't understand, but the guy spoke to some department and theyd said, theyd recieved payment and is preparing to ship, even though my status says processing.... odd

Hopefully its just an error and is actually Prepared for Shipment.

Mines just turned to Shipped... so, yours should be changing soon. Hopefully!! :D

HussRainbow

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Hopefully its just an error and is actually Prepared for Shipment.

Mines just turned to Shipped... so, yours should be changing soon. Hopefully!! :D

Well like i've seen in the past, apple only charges your card when its preparing to ship, and I keep checking NETBANK to see if anything has gone wrong, but the amount has 100% been taken out! fingers crossed!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.