automatically pair wireless mighty mouse with MBP

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by MSD401, May 28, 2007.

1. MSD401 macrumors 6502

MSD401

is there anyway to make a wireless mighty mouse automatically pair with my MBP when coming back from sleep...i have searched the forums but there are just to many might mouse threads. and it just seems stupid to always have to turn bluetooth off and then back on... thanks

2. gr8tfly macrumors 603

gr8tfly

Never had to do that on mine. Just click the mouse button and it should connect automatically in a sec or two. Works whether I left mouse on or not.

If you still have trouble, try deleting the device and re-pairing.

3. Avenger23 macrumors regular

Avenger23

I do the same as gr8tfly stated... I just click the mouse button and it shows right back up on my MBP. Also, do you have the Mighty Mouse tied/synched to one specific computer or do you use it with multiple computers?

4. jhsfosho macrumors 6502

With my kensington BT mouse, all I have to do is click a button or move it around a little and it will wake my macbook pro from sleep. Or if i wake it with the keyboard moving the mouse or clicking it will re-pair it just the same.

5. MSD401 thread starter macrumors 6502

MSD401

thanks for the fast responses.... i deleted the pairing and redid it ....seems to be working now...strange but possibly related to the fact I had paired my roomates wireless might mouse at one point so i had two set up....I dont know...thanks again!:apple:

6. MrCheeto macrumors 68030

MrCheeto

Now I'm having this issue as well but the bloody bugger is being all bloody buggery!!!!

I'm sick of Apple's little quirks like this. They accumulate over time making for a bad experience and I'm sick of losing so much hair over this kind of crap!

I payed over $60 for this damn mouse and they still managed to ef'k THAT up?! IT'S A MOUSE!!!

I'm sick of this, if I can't get it fixed I'm gonna chunk it back to the Apple store from which it came, and not through the door!

So...I deleted all my bluetooth prefs, is there a way to obliterate all the rewritable data on the mouse?