• 65+

Votes: 34 5.0%

• Total voters

AppleFan91

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 11, 2012
Indy, US
Just something for fun to kind of see the average age of users here. What's your age?

I'm 22

Last edited:

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
I'm 68, and have an iPhone 5.

Of course, as is frequently pointed out by many poster regarding old people and electronics...I have no idea how to use it.

I like to look at the pretty pictures on it, and the new pretty colors on it now...while carefully drooling out of the side of my face so as no to get the drool on the pretty phone.

Soon, I will hire a young person to come and show me how to turn it off, and do the battery filling up thing...and maybe make a call. I'm not sure that I can handle all those other things the pretty pictures on it do...:p

:rolleyes: ;) :D

verwon

macrumors 68030
Jul 26, 2011
Seattle
I'm 68, and have an iPhone 5.

Of course, as is frequently pointed out by many poster regarding old people and electronics...I have no idea how to use it.

I like to look at the pretty pictures on it, and the new pretty colors on it now...while carefully drooling out of the side of my face so as no to get the drool on the pretty phone.

Soon, I will hire a young person to come and show me how to turn it off, and do the battery filling up thing...and maybe make a call. I'm not sure that I can handle all those other things the pretty pictures on it do...:p

:rolleyes: ;) :D
I'm available….my rates are negotiable! :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.