Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

laurihoefs

macrumors 6502a
Mar 1, 2013
People keep posting links to items on Amazon and I can never open the links directly. Just takes me to the home page.. Have to search via the product code every time..

MacRumors uses GeoRiot to redirect Amazon and iTunes links to regional stores (to get referrals), but it does not seem to be working properly. For example, accessing MR from Europe, I've never been able to follow links to amazon.com, but amazon.co.uk and amazon.de mostly work fine.

Sometimes the geologation based redirecting seems to mess up the links, even if you follow a link to your own regional store. So sometimes US residents get redirected to amazon.com front page, even if the original link was to a listing on amazon.com.

dianestory2

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2014
I bought two cases from Spigen for my 6+ (still pending to be delivered)... But after so many issues I've read here, now I think I didn't do the best decision!

And just like others said...I think a case is to give some sort of protection, but we can't blame them for not being useful when dropping the iPhone. Lets not drop them!

I wish it was that easy. I wish I could Velcro it to my hand so to not drop it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.