Base rMBP

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by brig2221, Aug 20, 2012.

1. brig2221 macrumors 6502

I picked up the base model Retina MacBook Pro when it came out, and although I really love it, I plan on selling it. I recently went on a trip, but I wound up not bringing it because I thought it would be too big and heavy.

I currently use it as a desktop replacement at home, and 15" is just a little too small, so I'm thinking of going with a 13" MacBook Air and a 23-24" external monitor, that way I get the best of both worlds.

I haven't sold anything on EBay or Craigslist in forever, not to mention that we are talking about a $2000+ device. My rMBP is in mint condition, and I have all the original packing with a leather case. What price would you recommend I list it for, and where should I try to sell it?

2. jav6454, Aug 20, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2012

jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

Craigslist, here.... on Craigslist don't take checks, or money orders. Cold hard cash only.

edit - Avoid eBay like the plague, too many horror stories and they take out a huge chunk of your sale.

3. OwenMeasures macrumors 6502

OwenMeasures

I have a 13" MBA that im looking to sell... maybe we could do a deal?

4. LeandrodaFL macrumors 6502a

LeandrodaFL

Ebay is fine, you get paid by paypal. Make sure to specify in the post that everything is in mint condition