Baton Rouge Inventory

Discussion in 'iPad' started by corym52, Mar 15, 2011.

1. corym52 macrumors newbie

Anyone in Baton rouge area any luck at Apple store? Went this am, had a shipment but no ipad. Any updates?

2. JenBen75 macrumors newbie

It seems that the Apple store only has Verizon when they have them. They are leaving the store as soon as they get there. I am looking for either a 32gb or 64 gb AT&T in either white or black. AT&T is the hot one now.

I have a reservation in at Best Buy so I am holding out hope.

I know if you want just the Wifi version, I saw that the Target in Hammond had some.

3. ChristopherBR11 macrumors newbie

I went in Wednesday morning about 30 minutes after opening.. no line. I was hoping for an ATT. They had 2 Verizons when I got there.. The one I bought, 64G White. The other was a 32. I asked the lady if they had been getting any ATT in and she said they haven't.

I'm happy with my decision. I hardly use 3G and just wanted it as a backup incase I wasn't in wifi zone. Haven't activated 3G yet so can't comment on the speed.

4. bstamant macrumors newbie

Best Buy stock

Best Buy Bluebonnet has a handful of AT&T 3G 64GB black iPad 2's today (4/2). I was able to walk in and get one without a preorder. Also went by the Apple Store around 1pm and they only had 64Gb white Verizon in stock.

5. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

Apple should stick it to Verizon and make much more AT&T models... seriously. Down in New Orleans I can't get one white 16GB 3G.... only Verizon models.