Beats wireless and ios7

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by airbelchris, Aug 10, 2013.

1. airbelchris macrumors regular

i jut bought 2 pairs of beats. the studio work great. but i have an issue paring the beats wireless to my phone. i just get the spinning disc 24/7 and no connection. but if i turn on my mac to pair them it happens instantly

2. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

Take them back and buy better headphones.

(*Sorry, couldn't help myself)

3. airbelchris thread starter macrumors regular

i am now. i just filed for a return request. :p im gonna get bose hoadphones

4. Di4mondz macrumors regular

What he said. :cool:

5. batting1000 macrumors 604

iOS 7 is in beta. It could just be a bug.

6. tymaster50 macrumors 68030

tymaster50

7. appleisking macrumors 6502a

You just spent 600 bucks on headphones? Can someone answer this, are they honestly worth that much (300 each) or is it just brand $?

8. airbelchris thread starter macrumors regular

it is brand money. im going for the bose next they are def warth $250 and it was 535 in headphones m8. i got a really good work week and its my brithday lol. i also bought my girlfriend a pair so tha was $750 in headphones total

----------

it took 5 mins to pair them after they showed up it the list again.. it maybe a bug for teh first time pairing

9. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

From bad to worse? I hope you're joking.

If you're going to drop that much cash, get some serious audio and stop jerking around w/ Brand leaders. You're just paying for their crazy advertising budgets.

10. bigpoppamac31 macrumors 68000

What brands would you recommend??

11. Nanasaki macrumors 6502

Nanasaki

I don't like boss either. They make good audio system, but their headphone isn't that great. I personally have AKG and Audio Technica.

12. Eric8199 macrumors 6502a

No headphones are worth $300. Just my opinion.

13. SakuraSuki macrumors 6502

Not for monitoring grade headphone. Monitoring grade headphone are expensive. But Betas headphone are not,

14. airbelchris thread starter macrumors regular

please reccommend a good set of headphones around $300-400 is my budget... thay have to be over ear, bluetooth anh not uncomfortable

15. Rocko1 macrumors 68020

Rocko1

Worth about $60 each. Get a pair of Audio Technica M50's. They will walk all over any of the beats line.

16. tymaster50 macrumors 68030

tymaster50

personally I wouldn't pay $300 for headphones unless they're functional and flashy. I'm not an audiophile so I couldn't give a damn about AKG or w/e it is lol

17. airbelchris thread starter macrumors regular

yeah but those arent wireless i really wanted wireless :( and preferable ones that pair to my iphone easily

18. Antoni Nygaard macrumors 6502a

Antoni Nygaard

Personally I got the B&W P5 and they are awesome

19. dsdevries macrumors member

Denon ah-d2000

A few years ago I bought a pair of Denon AH-d2000s and i'm loving them! They have much better sound than any of the beats crap and they look better to!
    Right now I think you can even buy a pair of AH-d5000's for that same price and get even better sound and better looks for the same amount of money.

20. bbfc macrumors 68030

bbfc

I have a pair of Monster iBeats in-ear headphones and they are really good. Paid £60 for them. I did have a pair of Bose In-Ear one's that I got free a few years ago which were amazing.

I couldn't walk around with a paid of headphones stuck to my head though, i'd feel stupid.

21. Rocko1 macrumors 68020

Rocko1

Yeah, I chuckle when I see people at the gym with full size cans on. It's really funny watching them run.

22. zaneliu94 macrumors regular

If you're looking forward wireless headphones, then Ultimate Ears and Sennheiser are the places to go. They're very strong brands that'll cost you WAY less than some Beats which I think are no where near worth what they charge you. The top of the line Sennheiser wireless cost less than your Beats. That says something. UEs are just beautiful. Prettier than any Beat.

Senn: http://en-us.sennheiser.com/digital-headphones-wireless-home-audio-rs-180
    UE: http://ue.logitech.com/en-us/product/ue9000?crid=1376

As for sound. Like someone else said, Audio Technica M50s are top notch and better than probably most headphones in the $300-$400 range. But they're wired. I own them and I don't ever regret them.

As for something else for you to try. Wireless earbuds are my favorite because if you're going to go wireless, then you might as well go discreet and light. Wireless earbuds are like not wearing anything at all if you buy good ones. Jaybird Bluebuds X are the best of the best. I own them and they are pretty much water resistant, crazy good range, 8 hr battery, and I use them to exercise. Can't feel them at all.

http://www.jaybirdgear.com/bluebuds-x-bluetooth-headphones/

23. Gymgenius Suspended

Another vote for Sennheiser here.

Oh how I chuckle whenever I see some mug wearing cans with a 'b' on the side of them. :rolleyes:

24. Parise macrumors 6502a

Parise

Simply wearing them around your neck has apparently become a fashion trend. An annoying as hell one too

25. Gymgenius Suspended

:d