Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rocko1

macrumors 68020
Nov 3, 2011
The fit of the case is really nice. My only gripe is the buttons are not super easy to push and the plastic feels a bit stiff, but these are minor gripes. It's one of the better cases I have owned.

finalcut

macrumors 6502
Oct 9, 2007
Quebec, Canada
I am very interested to this case. Could anyone tell me the thickness of the case?
the naked iPhone 5 is a lil less than 0.8mm. I have a Griffin case which is 1.1mm in total but it doesn't fit in my leather belt poach when the phone is in that case.

I was wondering if the Belkin is any thinner than that

thanks

webslinger85

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2010
I am very interested to this case. Could anyone tell me the thickness of the case?
the naked iPhone 5 is a lil less than 0.8mm. I have a Griffin case which is 1.1mm in total but it doesn't fit in my leather belt poach when the phone is in that case.

I was wondering if the Belkin is any thinner than that

thanks

If the Griffin you have is the Reveal, then no, the Grip Candy isn't thinner. I don't know the exact dimensions though. As form fitting as the Belkin is, the edges of it are rounded, making it just slightly bigger than the Griffin

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.