Bend Test Video was Unfair they need to use a new iphone 6 +

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lke, Sep 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lke macrumors 6502a

The bend test video we all know was unfair they need to use a new iphone 6+ without any bend.

If you see the video of the test the iphone 6 + was already damaged, and as you know a bend aluminum is a lot easier to bend. If the iphone 6 + of the video was 100% ok I am sure that it will not bend or it will be too difficult to bend.

Why nobody is speaking about this? Maybe the iphone 6 + was placed in the back pocket and that caused to bend, then after already having a bend issue it is easier to bend it with your hands.

It would be great that some one try to bend a new iphone without any bend to see how hard it is. Maybe it will be as hard as the iphone 6

Also I am sure that the iphone 6 + bends more easily because of heat, all metals bend easier when you heat them. If your are in a heat place or your iphone is too hot it will bend easier.

Someone needs to make more tests about the bend issue with more heat, cold, and more.

With 20 million visits the bend iphone 6 + video is too popular but I think it was done incorrectly and that video is an unfair test.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.