Best AirPrint Printer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyDude20

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
Los Angeles, Ca
I only currently have an iPhone and need to print documents, to the tune of less than 3 a day.

I have an old 8 year model of HP ePrint printer which admittedly sucks because the WiFi first needs to be setup using a laptop or desktop computer and afterwards the iOS device needs to disconnect from normal WiFi into the printers WiFi network to do the printing job.

I’m ready to buy a new super easy to use AirPrint Printer, laser preferably but not necessary.

Recommendations of a GREAT AirPrint Printer?

tops2

macrumors 6502
Dec 30, 2014
Brother HL-L2380DW Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HRG01A4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_LBKtCbHABBH1P

I bought this printer about 2 years ago and it works great with AirPrint.

I’m no longer in school so I barely print stuff. But my old Hp ink jet’s ink always dries out when I print my tax returns every year for my own record. I got tired of needing to change ink every year for printing that one time a year. I happen to see this printer recommend and on sale so said what the heck and bought it without doing any research. I was pleasantly surprised at discovering this Brother printer has AirPrint. I still don’t print much till now, but I have no problems with this printer.

Status
Not open for further replies.