Best app for touching up acne (photography)

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by gianthobbit, Jul 25, 2010.

1. gianthobbit macrumors 6502

I have spent a quite a bit of money already and still cant find the app I am looking for. I am looking for an app that can touch up minor acne etc. Most apps just do global effects etc.

I am also looking for an app that you can select an area to just apply effects to, so instead of global maybe just masking an area to do a effect.

Thanks in advance!

2. handheldgames macrumors 6502a

handheldgames

Based on experience doing the same thing, The clone tool in Photoshop elements will do the trick. It's a manual process but can be used to get rid of acne in a pic fairly well without looking retouched.

3. gianthobbit thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks but I meant I am looking for an iPhone app that can do this. I can do this in PS but would be nice to do right on my iPhone.

4. Stampyhead macrumors 68020

Stampyhead

Check out PhotoForge. It has a clone tool similar to Photoshop's. It's a bit tricky to use, especially if you have fat fingers, but once you get the hang of it it works pretty well.

5. gianthobbit thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks for the suggestion. Reading the reviews however it looks like this app has some brocken components (Crop, maximum image size <5MP). Are you having any issues?