Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 11, 2004
NYC
This site might have been posted before and if it has I apologize.
You guys gotta check this site out it has the best apple comercials and all the product intros. I love watching them! It is amazing how apple ahs evolved.
Check it out!
http://asp.cis.pitt.edu/thinkmov.html
Have a blast,
Patmian212

840quadra

Staff member
Feb 1, 2005
Twin Cities Minnesota
THANKS SO MUCH!!

I have been looking for the Bill gates VW ad for a long time.. and this site has it!

I am ashamed that they used VW (owning 4 myself) but it is funny.. too bad they pick on what looks like a Sun computer..

Pierre Films

macrumors member
Nov 6, 2004
Aw, do I not get any credit Patmian ;) ?

Glad you guys are enjoying those. I especially love the pentium toasting ones. And the iMac ones are great too with Jeff Goldblum. :)

Fun stuff.

Pierre Films
icon_idea.png

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 11, 2004
NYC
biohazard_6969 said:
Aw, do I not get any credit Patmian ?

It is true, Pierre :cool: here showed me the commercials, I saw all of em :eek: they were so good I decided to share em.
If you guys got any other good sites, Post em!

mklos

macrumors 68000
Dec 4, 2002
My house!
Does anyone know where I can find the video of Steve Jobs giving a tour of the very first Apple Retail Store in McLean, VA before its opening? I used to have that and now its gone somehow from my HD.

BTW, my favorite commercial is the G3 vs PII with the snails. :D

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003
Thanks everyone for the links, these are all great! I didn't actually realize there were so many Apple commercials. I wonder if due to Apple's recent mainstream popularity they'll start making more ads like these good old one! ;) :cool:

Chrispy

macrumors 68020
Dec 27, 2004
Indiana
Wow this thread just caused me to blow over two hours of time when I was supposed to be doing a book report for my 400 level college class haha. Thanks everyone for a good time :)

j_appel

macrumors member
Jun 6, 2004
Illinois
mklos said:
Does anyone know where I can find the video of Steve Jobs giving a tour of the very first Apple Retail Store in McLean, VA before its opening? I used to have that and now its gone somehow from my HD.

BTW, my favorite commercial is the G3 vs PII with the snails. :D

I just happen to have that video saved on my computer.

ham_man

macrumors 68020
Jan 21, 2005
Internet Help Desk was so dang funny. 'The iMac is the computer for mommies and daddies..." :rolleyes:

Must say that I prefer 1984 over other adverts... ;)

ldburroughs

macrumors 6502
Feb 25, 2005
Virginia Beach, VA
This is minor and I mean no offense by it, but could someone please change the spelling of commercial in the title of this thread? It just jumps out at you when looking at new posts. By the way, I love all the links. It's a lot of fun to look at some of these as a non-consumer:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.