Best custom/luxury case please share.

lulla01

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 13, 2007
U.S
I had been searching for a nice hand made custom/luxury case for a while. I almost pulled the plug on an Hermes case but i decided against it since i wanted a more portfolio style. Since that point i had kind of stopped looking and just started again. I have also come to my senses and realized i could instead buy a cinema display with that 800-1k so i have a new budget of 500 max.

What are some nice cases that you guys have seen. Right now the Vaja's are looking so great.

NJRonbo

macrumors 68020
Jan 10, 2007
THAT IS THE CASE I WANT.

Beautiful case.

Wrote the company asking when it would be available. Waiting for a reply.

NJRonbo

macrumors 68020
Jan 10, 2007
I sent the company an email. Wondering if it will fit the new iPad, or, when the company will have a compatible version available.

The only downside I see to this case, according to numerous reviews, is the kickstand which is not as sturdy/strong as other cases.

Still, everyone seems to be raving about this case. Will let you know if I hear back from the company.

davys

macrumors regular
Mar 24, 2010
Lanark
I sent the company an email. Wondering if it will fit the new iPad, or, when the company will have a compatible version available.

The only downside I see to this case, according to numerous reviews, is the kickstand which is not as sturdy/strong as other cases.

Still, everyone seems to be raving about this case. Will let you know if I hear back from the company.
I got a very speedy reply from Evio last night regarding this. They're pretty confident the case will fit the new iPad, but they can't be 100% certain until they get their hands on a new iPad on the 16th March. They will update their website as soon as possible on the 16th to advise us of the exact fit and any potential problems.

TC25

macrumors 68020
Mar 28, 2011
This isn't rocket science. The new iPad is 0.02" thicker. All but skins and snap in cases will fit.

NJRonbo

macrumors 68020
Jan 10, 2007
This isn't rocket science. The new iPad is 0.02" thicker. All but skins and snap in cases will fit.
Which this case is neither.

So, it's looking pretty damn good that this case will fit. I may just go ahead and order it today.

SR45

macrumors 65832
Aug 17, 2011
Florida
I got a very speedy reply from Evio last night regarding this. They're pretty confident the case will fit the new iPad, but they can't be 100% certain until they get their hands on a new iPad on the 16th March. They will update their website as soon as possible on the 16th to advise us of the exact fit and any potential problems.
Thank you davys for doing the leg work. Nice looking case. For me I'll get another stand by case until this one is checked out for the new iPad ;)

LostAggie

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2011
Senacase.com has their cases up and ready for shipment. I ordered the Florence model...

GUCCIMAN

macrumors regular
Mar 9, 2012
picked this up yesterday, portenzo teju. totaled nearly 2 bills. Guess for an extra $50 i coulda went with a gucci sleeve :rolleyes:

lulla01

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 13, 2007
U.S
nice, these are all nice. I was in the Tumi store the other day, they have pretty nice cases as well. I may just cave and grab a vaja.

mozartwon

macrumors member
Mar 1, 2010
VIENNA Va.
I had been searching for a nice hand made custom/luxury case for a while. I almost pulled the plug on an Hermes case but i decided against it since i wanted a more portfolio style. Since that point i had kind of stopped looking and just started again. I have also come to my senses and realized i could instead buy a cinema display with that 800-1k so i have a new budget of 500 max.

What are some nice cases that you guys have seen. Right now the Vaja's are looking so great.
You want exclusive, you got it!

http://www.orbino.com/store/

Batt

macrumors 65816
Dec 17, 2007
Syracuse, NY
My Bookbook case arrived yesterday, in anticipation of Friday's iPad arrival. It looks fantastic, and the people at Twelve South assure me it'll fit the new iPad. It fits my first gen iPad fine, so I see no reason it won't fit the new one. Did I mention how fantastic it looks?

lulla01

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 13, 2007
U.S
I just went on guccis site they have a very nice folio case which I like. I just wanted to make sure it'd work with the new ipad

jw6961

macrumors regular
Aug 4, 2010
I'll throw another vote in for Orbino... I have the Padova case for my iPad & it's soooo nice! The Italian leather is top notch!