Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chocolatemilty

macrumors 6502a
May 17, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I have used practically every email client app available for iOS and Mac and have found that Spark and the upcoming iPad and Mac versions of Spark to be the closest we have come to the best convergence across our Apple platforms (Watch>iPhone>iPad>Mac). Mailbox had the great idea of swipe and inbox curation; Outlook has the right idea of a full-fledged correspondence app with email, calendar, and a file system; and now Spark has taken those ideas and put it in a much better UI package. If you're still looking for the right solution for you, Spark and Outlook are the ones to go.

theautopilot

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2010
Have to say that after a couple of weeks, I really like Googles Inbox. However until they sort out the notifications and tone the UI down a little, it's going to be Spark for now.

theautopilot

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2010
I have just realised there is no landscape mode in Spark! This is a real deal breaker for iPhone Plus owners. I need the extended keyboard. Back to Inbox...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.