Best Email Client

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by openskies2009, Apr 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. openskies2009 macrumors newbie

Hello,
    I need a free email client that works on Mac OS Sierra that has the following.

Able to link to my gmail account and sync google groups automatically so that I can make an email messages out to saved contacts in the cloud, google contacts, able to have a relatively fast check mail every five minutes or so. Able to sync google calendar to write and read new messages to my google account. Multiple email inboxes so I could align the program to filter messages that put in different lists.

Any suggestions?

2. BrianBaughn macrumors 603

BrianBaughn

Please explain "Able to sync google calendar to write and read new messages to my google account."

3. openskies2009 thread starter macrumors newbie

Display a calendar in the client that is able to sync my google calendar, when I write a event on my computer it syncs up to my google account

4. BrianBaughn macrumors 603

BrianBaughn

An all-in-one Email, Contacts and Calendars app that syncs all of those with Google including Google contact groups...doesn't exist unless something new came out this week.