Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jackson743

macrumors member
Aug 4, 2010
SGP Neo Hybrid EX. I had an Apple bumper, but it's just ugly and the fit is loose. The is just a better value, you get screen protectors with it, the fit is tighter, and it's good looking.

Plus it comes in a bunch of colors.

djransom

macrumors 601
May 14, 2008
Chi-Town
I picked up the Scosche BandEDGE yesterday and it's going back today. Nice bumper-like case, but the fact that I have to push down with force on the buttons is a deal breaker. Had it no been for the button then it would have definitely been a keeper.

dim1014

macrumors newbie
Oct 17, 2010
I have the iPhone 4 Minisuit someone posted from Amazon a while back and it is not bad. My first one actually had a defect and they sent me a new (slightly different) one. It is a good, sturdy case, but gets smudgy and oily pretty quickly. That aside, I think the material is pretty protective and fits well.

I also just got a PixelSkin HD case from apple (didn't know I could get it before, hence the Minisuit) and it is really nice. I think I prefer it over the Minisuit or any other case I have seen so far.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.