Best iPhone Case... Your opinion?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TJunkers, Aug 17, 2008.

1. TJunkers macrumors 6502a

TJunkers

I'm looking for an iphone case. I have no idea what I want, but nothing with crazy designs all over it and nothing too girly! please help! if you could post pictures or links to what they look like I'd appreciate it!

2. kjs862 macrumors 65816

kjs862

I don't own one, but from just browsing around I like the vaja.

3. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

4. ijohnw macrumors regular

I just ordered the SwitchEasy Rebel for 3G...i'm pretty excited about it..ilounge.com gave it some good reviews!

5. bassproguy07 macrumors 6502a

bassproguy07

agent18 ECOSHIELD buy that and a clearshield for the front, i like the antiglare but some dont. the eco shield is tough ive dropped it and it just bounces around lol.

6. deriko100 macrumors 6502

can you send me the ilounge link pls

7. dopipod macrumors member

I love my leather case from proporta.com. There is a stiffened flap that protects in my bag and you can easily take a call. It is sort of bulky but I just slip the phone out if it will reside in my pocket for the evening or when at home.
    It is very nicely made, unlike the stuff I used with my previous phones.
    Sorry, no link, their website looks like it is down for maintenance right now

8. daihard macrumors 6502a

daihard

I second that. I am a very happy user of an Agent18 ClearShield myself. :cool:

9. bassproguy07 macrumors 6502a

bassproguy07

hey hows your agent18 clearshield hold up to scratching?? my black one has scratches on it and I want the clear one to show off the phone itself but im afraid it will just get all scratched up and defeat the purpose of clear

10. Sweetbike40 macrumors 65816

Sweetbike40

Great case. Phone is well protected and it is far from girly.

11. DenniZ macrumors 6502a

Yeah, got one here.

12. spazattack674 macrumors regular

I just received my Vaja Retro Slim Bag for iPhone 3G today and I love it. It was a little hard to put the phone in and out at first, but it has definitely become easier. With the Vaja cases you can choose color combinations, and they are all hand made. Very nice quality leather, also, both inside and out.

Sorry for the poor quality pictures, I'm at work and only have my iPhone camera with me.

Attached Files:

13. Mikey B macrumors 65816

Mikey B

Hands-down, abolutely, no doubt: Contour's Flick. The ONLY case I will ever use for an iPhone.

14. Mikey B macrumors 65816

Mikey B

"Grate" avatar!!!!!

15. Wingnut330 macrumors 6502a

INCIPIO case/system at the AT&T store is my favorite and appears to be the favorite of my coworkers too.

It has a screen protecter for the glass, a gell case for the back and a rigid plastic case for the back and edges. Very nice and it's only $30.

16. parham55 macrumors member

I really like my Gecko Gear iPhone 3G glove. iLounge review. I have the clear version on a black iPhone. the Apple logo shows through and looks pretty neat. I like that it is slicker than my Incipio case and I like the texture. The dock port plug doesn't stay in very well so I don't use it. My main purpose for a case is so the phone isn't so slick and likely to slide out of my pocket. This case seems to be very good for that task. I also like that the front rim is even all around the screen and the covers on the volume and sleep buttons stand up and are easy to find by feel. I found the Incipio caused the volume button to be difficult to feel the difference between up and down. I had the Incipio dermashot.

17. BOSS10L macrumors 6502a

I loved my Contour iSee (with holster) on my original iPhone. Now I'm using a Griffin Elan Clip. It's okay, but I'll probably get either the new iSee or Hardshell. As long as it has a good holster/clip, that is all I really care about.

18. steve31 macrumors 6502a

steve31

iSkin has some great cases.I cant wait for there "fuze" to be out for the 3G.http://www.iskin.com

19. cantankerously macrumors regular

20. oghowie macrumors 6502a

oghowie

Contour Flick since it's low profile and not bulky. Lots of people like the InCase Slider also.

21. squeakyclutch macrumors member

squeakyclutch

The Speck Pixelskin case for iPhone 3g is quite nice. I'm very happy with it.

22. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

I had a Griffin Elan Form and an Incase Slider. Both nice cases, the edge goes to the Slider. Smaller form and better material.

23. loskickking23 macrumors 6502a

My casemate naked case came in today and i'M loving it.Some would say it's to bulky but I like the fact you that the case has touch cover for the screen too.