Best iPhone Case!

aweber5389

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 13, 2007
I have found the best iPhone case yet! The sleeve for the iPod Video. It works great adds protect when in pocket and you just slip it out when you need to use it. I love it! :)

horation

macrumors member
Jul 10, 2007
I have found the best iPhone case yet! The sleeve for the iPod Video. It works great adds protect when in pocket and you just slip it out when you need to use it. I love it! :)
a hyperlink to the case and some photos would be nice

gr8tfly

macrumors 603
Oct 29, 2006
~119W 34N
Actually tried mine, but then realized I wouldn't have any case for my iPod - and it's plastic. If I find something like it, I might get one though (like if it's micro-fiber). Otherwise, empty, clean, pocket.

a hyperlink to the case and some photos would be nice
I think the OP means the black leather [like] sleeve that shipped with the 5G iPod.

The iPhone's a bit longer, but fits nicely, otherwise.

xfusejc

macrumors 6502
Dec 29, 2006
^ I've had my iPhone in it ever since I got it. There's a centimeter or two of the phone that isn't covered, but it's great otherwise.

JonTheRvelator

macrumors member
Apr 25, 2005
^ I've had my iPhone in it ever since I got it. There's a centimeter or two of the phone that isn't covered, but it's great otherwise.
I use this and just put it top first with the screen facing the longer piece of leather. This puts the speakers out of the pouch so when I get a call I hear it.