Best Matte BACK Protection?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by SipperyPete, Sep 17, 2012.

1. SipperyPete macrumors regular

Mar 30, 2011
    I currently have a BodyGuardz on the back of my 4s, and while it provides great protection, I don't necessarily like the look or feel of it. With my 5 due in 2-3 weeks, I was hoping to find something for the back with a little more matte finish to it...any suggestions?

2. IXDoubleDXI macrumors regular

Jun 19, 2011
    Central Florida
    I'm interested in this too. I ordered a Skinomi from Amazon since it was front/back protection and $3.00 or so, but not a matte finish.
  3. Kisey macrumors 6502a

Jul 9, 2010
  4. newskin macrumors 6502

Jul 10, 2010
    i'd recommend this one also. Been using it since ip4 also and get many compliments on it. Here's a thread on it The original pics on page one are gone but check some out on page six. They also have a 30 percent discount going on if you order before 21st. Just mention my name. :cool:

Edit: Some people telling me they don't remember me by name so just enter this discount coupon code at checkout for the 30% - protectmy5
  5. SipperyPete thread starter macrumors regular

Mar 30, 2011
    Thanks! Just ordered the matte back and sides. Hope it looks good with the new design of the back. Now I'm off to find the perfect front protector...

6. robotphood macrumors 6502a

Jun 25, 2010
    Any other codes? Seems like that one is now invalid
  7. maximus96 macrumors 6502a

Sep 25, 2007
    looking for new coupon code also, the one posted is invalid, thanks
  8. newskin macrumors 6502

Jul 10, 2010
    I'm fresh out of them, sry. I'll post if I come across others though.
  9. jz123 macrumors member

Aug 18, 2010
    if you order it half and create a account but don't complete it. You will get a e-mail for a 20% discount coupon. "As an additional "thank you" for visiting us, we would like to offer you a 20% Discount off your next purchase."

Now my question, anyone knows a site where i can order them using paypal?
  10. DIMEZ macrumors 6502a

Mar 5, 2009
    love the phantom skins the side protection to...looks good.