best skins ever? worst company ever!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by silversx, Jul 7, 2010.

1. silversx macrumors regular

i order a set of bse for my iphone4 last week.. last thursday to be precise.. paid thru paypal

no shipment notice.. no response from company after 3 emails..

i'm about to file a dispute.. if cheap means ****** service then bse is at the top of their game..

:rolleyes:

2. katai macrumors regular

I ordered mine last Friday and got shipment email yesterday. I never had any problems with bse inthe past. Always got my shipment as expected.

3. spblat macrumors 6502a

spblat

BSE has a very good reputation here. I have used their products in the past. Probably just a mixup.

4. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

I have bought numerous skins from them, and have been in contact with them countless times. Your experience is rare and unfortunate, but give them a chance. They have stellar customer service, fast shipping and an amazing product for an even better price.

It sucks that you are dealing with what is a rare occurrence from this company. They are probably extremely busy with the release if Iphone 4 and every one screws up now and then.

Give them a chance, I'm sure they will make it right for you.

I only say that because like I said, I have been in contact with them numerous times and every time it has been flawless.

5. Cynikal.Mindset macrumors 6502a

odered mine and was sent a prompt email updating me on the status...never had a problem with them before or now...you're negative experience is a small percentage of their overall top notch service

6. dojoman macrumors 65816

BSE has always been the best. Do you work for Wrapsol?

7. silversx thread starter macrumors regular

yes i'm the senior vice janitor at wrapsol and i'm also on the board of janitors at zagg...

i can't find a phone # for bse.. do they even have a phone?? i would love to call instead of waiting for replies to my emails that never come..:confused:

8. nfl46 macrumors 603

Ordered mines on June 30th (they automatically took the money out my account), it didn't ship until July 6. E-mail states, it'll take 5-7 after the July 6 date. I usually get it wayyy faster than this, but maybe they got backed up with all the iPhone 4 orders.

9. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

They do have a phone number that can be found on your Paypal account if that's how you paid, though if you just remain a little patient I'm sure they will assist you. Seriously, they are on top of the game with customer service and shipping a great product, but no one is perfect. You should understand that and since you paid like what, 7-10 bucks? it's not like you're out a fortune.

This is the number listed on my PayPal account for them

Customer Service Phone: 303-456-5640

10. Atenza6 macrumors member

Same issue

I also ordered from them and never got shipping confirmation for a while. I emailed them and they responded in about 3 days saying that they have been really busy due to the high demand for iPhone 4 skins. Needless to say, j finally got the skins but the flash didn't have a cut out. So I emailed them about 5 times and waited a week for them to respond. They are going to ship me the back skin with the updated cut out. So all in all, I think they might just have there hands full at the moment and you just have to be patient because compared to other skins in the market bse are a good price and they are good quality IMO.

11. OC513 macrumors 6502

I ordered last Thursday and got a shipping confirm yesterday with a little note saying they have been very busy with the iPhone4 demand and then the long holiday weekend and they apologized for taking so long to send it out. I thought it was a nice touch.

12. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

Also, ridiculous thread title calling them the worst company ever. That's absurd and a very knee jerk reaction. Makes me glad I don't have to deal with customers or people in general.

13. teezee09 macrumors member

I ordered late on the 27th (well after regular business hours) and got a shipping confirmation email on the 29th. Mine still hasn't arrived, but I'm hoping it comes today. My friend ordered on the 28th and hers got here yesterday. I also emailed them complimenting them on their site upgrades since the last time I visited and got a reply within 24 hours- most companies wouldn't even bother replying and I wasn't expecting anything. I think you just had a bit of bad luck - you did order just a day or two before a holiday weekend. Has your card been charged / did you get a paypal confirmation? Can you log in and see the status of your order?

14. melterx12 macrumors 6502a

strongly disagree with OP... they have amazing customer service and provide a great product at a great price.

15. offcamber macrumors 6502

offcamber

Apple and 3rd party providers jammed up.

Looks like many accessory providers for the i4 are overwhelmed right now or had stock ready that was just not 100% perfect (flash, fit, button issues).
    Heck, Apple can't provide enough bumpers to satisfy demand yet.

Bestskinsever sent my order quickly and provided an email when it shipped.

Your experience is noted and valid but not the norm.

16. silversx thread starter macrumors regular

funny how they don't respond to my emails for 6 days.. i file a dispute with paypal and i get a refund in an hour.. still no response to email.. no explanation for delay..

just a refund..

nice service

17. coolnwo macrumors member

Calm Down its 7 bucks stop crying... Its a great company I am sure if I got emails crying like you I wouldn't respond.

Cause they didnt respond to your 7 dollar order now they are the worst company ever.

18. silversx thread starter macrumors regular

7 bucks may not be a lot of money to you but to me 7 bucks is breakfast lunch and dinner for two days ok?

:mad:

19. coolnwo macrumors member

Wait are you in China?

20. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

What the heck are you eating? 2 tacos for .99cents three times a day?

21. EvoKnvl macrumors newbie

- Placed my order on 6/24 for 2 pieces of the iPhone 4 Full Body.
    - Received email on 6/28 notifying me that they shipped.
    - Received envelope with skins on 7/2.

I did get the old ones without the flash cut out. I emailed them on 7/3 (Sat) regarding the opportunity. They emailed me back on 7/5 letting me know that they were sending out the replacement pieces.

22. StandardMeth0d macrumors member

StandardMeth0d

Placed my order July 1 and got a shipping confirmation July 5. Hopefully they get here soon...

23. Cynikal.Mindset macrumors 6502a

I ordered mine saturday, got my payment confirmation email straight away and today I got my shipment confirmation email. For a holiday weekend 2 days turn around isn't too shabby at all

24. Roy Hobbs macrumors 68000

Roy Hobbs

6 meals for $7???

25. artofdesign macrumors member

I agree, give them a chance.

My situation is similar to you, ordered last week and just shipped. no replies to my emails.
    BUT for $8, im not going to lose sleep over it.

Its just skins, go enjoy your family. ;)