Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

syipisa

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 2, 2009
Hey.

I've been reading a lot in this forum and now I'd like to contribute something myself!

I love Zombies ... what's your favorite zombie game for the iPhone?!! Please add the iTunes link!

My far MOST favorite one is Zombie Assault its relatively new but im sure it will hit the top 10 soon. Checkout the trailer on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDdHuXTK0E0

...and here's the iTunes page link:
http://tinyurl.com/mzck5l

Do you have some other recommendations for me (except Zombie Attack!)??

Unspoken Demise

macrumors 68040
Apr 16, 2009
>9,000
Zombieville USA is boat loads of fun.
I can't iTunes link it right now because I'm at work and iTunes is blocked.
Its 1.99$ and totally worth it. Updates are always coming out for it and they really listen to their customers. Melee and extra lives are coming in the new update.

syipisa

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 2, 2009
yeah zombieville is just a classic piece of course ...
but i'd love to see something new and that using traps to stop zombies and the humorous style zombie assault offers is really nice.

sjwinter

macrumors member
Feb 19, 2009
i just got zombieville a few days ago and i am obsessed with it. Its a great game. My pet peeve is when someone texts me during the game because it always slows the phone down and i end up getting attacked.

JBmoney13

macrumors newbie
May 27, 2009
Mummies are similar to Zombies so Check out Mummy's Revenge ($0.99), It is currently featured by Apple in iTunes in the "WHAT WE'RE PLAYING" section. It has added a boss level, multiple enemies, and the use of Melee Attacks, & Grenades. Check out some snapshots of the upcoming 1.5 version which is currently in the submission process:

Splash Screen
New%20Home%20Screen.jpg

Dual Magnums
Dual%20Magnum%20New%20Stage.jpg

New Cave:
New%20Cave%20Image.jpg

Flame Thrower:
Flame%20Thrower%20New%20Stage.jpg

Boss Level:
Boss%20Level%20UW.jpg

Pharaoh Raising the Dead:
Boss%20Level%20Dual%20Magnums.jpg

ALL THE WEAPONS:
All%20Weapons%20Displayed.jpg

THE GAME IS ON SALE DUE TO BEING FEATURED IN ITUNES FOR $0.99

Link to Appstore: Mummy's Revenge

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.