Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lancetx

macrumors 68000
Aug 11, 2003
The one I bought this morning for a gift has already shipped too and should arrive on Monday. I know I'll find a good use for the $100 gift card there too soon enough.

PLin

macrumors 6502
Oct 9, 2003
I made the mistake of ordering for in-store pickup instead of shipping when I ordered around 6am EST. By the time I got an email that my store didn't have one for me, they were sold out online.

dmk1974

macrumors 68020
Sep 16, 2008
I made the mistake of ordering for in-store pickup instead of shipping when I ordered around 6am EST. By the time I got an email that my store didn't have one for me, they were sold out online.

Same here for 1 of my 2 orders. Kinda pissed. Ordered at 8am central and just got the e-mail 1/2 hour ago that it's unavailable.

camardelle

macrumors 6502
Aug 17, 2011
Texas
I was there when my local store opened and three or four folks walked in right after me. One couple was buying four of them. They were very courteous and let me go first even though the sales kid had no idea who was where in line. I got my black Mini sealed in a bag with the gift card inside it. It was painless.

Now I just have to get a tree to put it under. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.