Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

techjunkie25

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 7, 2015
We won't answer you unless you create 5 more threads about this topic.

Hey JXShine, I'm surprised you can't be any more sarcastic than you already are.

Thanks for the harassing message 40 mins ago, it was real mature of you. But then again, I have to consider the source. I also gave you too much credit when I thought you might have actually read that tapatalk made the posts when it caught up with the forum. As opposed to me intentionally posting the same thread a bunch of times.

Do me a huge favor and not respond to any of my posts anymore. I can do without your narrow minded,myopic opinions.

Will22

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2011
Strange keyboard with only letters. I guess somebody would like it. Seems pointless to me.

The numbers and symbols are on the bottom of the screen and it works really well. image.jpg

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
I see links stating that Gmail is keyword-scanned for ad purposes, which Google announced when it debuted (and is nothing like what you said)...

What you agree to when you join is that they can do as they wish with the content of your email. With as many emails going through they likely do only scan for key words but they can do as they wish with you email content.

From what I can see in today's youth, they really do not care. That is what is sad.

mpavilion

macrumors 65816
Aug 4, 2014
SFV, CA, USA
Last edited:

From A Buick 8

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2010
Ky Close to CinCinnati
My blackberry allows to set appointments from my enterprise email just by pressing and holding and it pops up a tab that says "make appointment " and it makes the appointment with the email message accessible when you open the appointment
My outlook at my work, if I create an appointment or meeting and include my icloud email as an attendee, then there is an attachment on that email that if I click on it it creates an even on th iOS calendar.

Will22

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2011
Sorry but I can't take this phone seriously..

I actually just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Build quality is good, I've held one but oh my is it an ugly monster..

Wow, you either have a seriously low tolerance to odd shaped phones or you are exaggerating your response, I wonder which it is? If it is the first then I can only imagine what your response was when you held one in your hand, did you need hospital treatment afterwards?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.