Boardfile for 820-2610-A and schematic

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by fabb2004, May 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fabb2004 macrumors newbie

I'm trying to troubleshoot my macbook Pro -17" and am looking for a schematic and boardview or parts placement diagram for logic board 820-2610-A dated 2009 on the PCB. Currently the green LED on the adapter is on when plugged in, and the battery light appears to be on and charged. The laptop is completely dead right now and does not respond to the power button. I checked the voltage at fuse F6905 and it looks fine. I'm trying to locate U6900 to see if the Sys_onewire output and VCC are present from U6901. I just can't locate any of these components.

If there is a schematic that is for this exact board; that would be great too. Thanks everyone!

2. old-wiz macrumors G3

The schematics and diagram for the Mac products are proprietary to Apple and you will not find any information here. EVen asking is against the rules.

3. cammykool macrumors regular

Go look at the user Louis Rossman on youtube he does apple servicing and uses them

4. tubeexperience macrumors 68030

^What he said.

Rossman's videos are very educational.

5. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

[MOD NOTE]
    We don't permit such requests as it violates our rules given that the content being requested is proprietary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.