Bonus Minutes & Feature/SOC Codes Thread Including: U200,TMB9,CLL2 & More!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sharkzfanz, Oct 7, 2009.

?

After October 5th, I have had access adding the following codes:

1. U200

17 vote(s)
    58.6%
  2. AIRRM50

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  3. CLL2

4 vote(s)
    13.8%
  4. TMS4

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  5. TMS3

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  6. MU01

4 vote(s)
    13.8%
  7. TMB9

15 vote(s)
    51.7%
  8. BM350

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  9. Other, Please PM me with that code and info so I can update this Post

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  1. sharkzfanz macrumors regular

We have a few out dated threads and requests for one single new updated thread so here is is. Below are some current codes and will update as time goes on. These are for those of you with FAN accounts.

• U200 = 200 Bonus Minutes Per Month
    • Y200 = 200 Bonus Minutes Per Month
    • BM350 = 350 Bonus Minutes Per Month (Very YMMV as of 10/13. Chat is saying invalid. Last know add of this feature to an account was 10/12)
    • AIRRM50 = 50 Bonus Minutes Per Month
    • CLL2 = 200 Bonus SMS per Month (Certain Univ and Colleges Only)
    • TMB9 = $7.49 for 750 SMS
    • TMS4 = $8.99 for 1500 SMS (Some say dead but actually is alive)
    • TMS3 = $3.99 for 250 SMS (Some say dead but actually alive)
    • MU01 = PAY PER USE MMS $0.00

** AT&T has caught on to this. This deal is very YMMV and keep in mind we are not supposed to have these codes so please be nice to reps and do not get mad if they say no **

Order Minutes Are Used on You AT&T Account:
    1. Night and Weekend Minutes
    2. Mobile to Mobile Minutes
    3. Bonus Minutes
    4. Anytime Minutes
    5. Rollover Minutes

FAQ
    • Can I add bonus codes to family plans? Yes, but they need to be added to each line individually. They are not shared.
    • Can bonus minute codes stack? Yes
    • Can CLL2 stack on top of a text plan? Yes, in most cases
    • Does CLL2 work with ALL University and College FAN accounts? No, it is hit and miss. If you do not have an eligible one you will have CLL2 removed within 30-45 days.
    • Are we entitled to having these codes? No, In most cases these are expired codes that are still in the system. They were mainly used for Blue to Orange migration. If you get them be very happy. If you do not please do not get mad and if they fall off be happy you had them in the first place.

Remember: ONLY ADD THE CODES YOU NEED. The more you get noted the more red flags could go up!! Be careful... Go NOT get greedy or you WILL get burned!!!

Attached Files:

2. sharkzfanz thread starter macrumors regular

Poll Now Added At Top

Poll Now added... When you add codes to your account update it...

3. AreYouIn? macrumors 6502a

AreYouIn?

These may be stupid questions but I still need to ask.

Will these work for family plans?
    Will they be applied every month of the contract or is that only for one month?
    Can you apply them online if you order your contract online?

Right now we need about 850 minutes per month if we switched to AT&T. So we were going to have to go with the 1400min plan. So getting an extra 350 would allow us to get the 700min plan.

4. Rusalka macrumors regular

Rusalka

Is it confirmed with anyone that the 350 bonus minutes still work? And that they're stackable with u200?

5. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

Before some of you get your hopes up on freebies,

Those codes are typically for CORPORATIONS ACCOUNTS ONLY (business / education)

Some of them are for certain region / account type only.

6. sharkzfanz thread starter macrumors regular

I added BM350 to a friends account 2 days ago just fine. Yes all bonus minutes codes are stack able and add up.

Yes, per the main post this is for FAN Accounts ONLY! They are not really region only anymore as almost the entire country is on Telegance billing system now. ALL codes listed in main post DO work with telegance.

I would not call these Corporations accounts as that may confuse some into think CRU accounts (Corporate Responsible User)

These are mainly for IRU users which are all standard FAN accounts where you get a bill each month and pay. I mean hey if you don't pay why would you care about bonus anyway LOL.

Will these work for family plans? Yes, but codes must be added to each account. They are not shared.

Will they be applied every month of the contract or is that only for one month? Every Month

Can you apply them online if you order your contract online? You cannot apply them when you order only after. Has to be added over the phone with business care or on chat with premier support.

7. Shanghaikid753 macrumors newbie

Hi Shark, how were you able to add BM350? Did you call 611 and say you got a msg from HR or something? And I heard it's only for retention department that can activiate it so did you escalate to a manager? Thanks ahead of time Shark!

8. sharkzfanz thread starter macrumors regular

I have a little known secret... Please do not publicize this on other FORUMS!!!!

it is out there but not talked about enough.. Please do not make this focus...

Premier Chat...

Go into your OLAM, Click to the store, and click chat at bottom right.

The choose from drop down feature and let them know you have a feature.. Most reps on there are adding features without questions and you only give them SOC codes.

I added BM350 to 4 accounts.

9. liquidlink macrumors member

I just tried to add BM350 onto my account and they told me that AT&T does not offer Bonus minutes anymore. I did not fight it, I just said that I must have been giving the wrong information from my company. The CSR rep that I was probably given an old code as AT&T does not offer Bonus Minutes anymore.

Just my experience I thought I would share. I have used U200 and TMB9 before with no problems.

10. Shanghaikid753 macrumors newbie

Will do shark, I'll try it out and I promise I won't post it anywhere else. Thanks again! :)

11. sharkzfanz thread starter macrumors regular

Did you tell them it was for bonus minutes? If so that was the first mistake. Second they are right they do not offer them anymore.. I suggest saying I got this code from my manager to add. In chat I say I got this as a contest I won. Online reps are much easier.

12. liquidlink macrumors member

I did tell them that I got a feature code from my Sales Manager during our weekly meeting and he told me to call AT&T Customer Support to have it added to my account.

I will have to try online next week....Thanks

13. fireshot91 macrumors 601

fireshot91

I tried the Premier chat thing, OP. I tried it twice, they both said to call up the Premier Hotline, and that a customer rep would have to do it over the phone.

I tried the TMS3 for $3.99 250SMS

14. Shanghaikid753 macrumors newbie

Hmmm just tried the online chat, mentioned that it was a feature code provided to me by my manager :(. No go they said the code no longer is in the system :(. Any other suggestions Shark on how to word the request?

Is there a magical time I can online chat with them? :)

15. sharkzfanz thread starter macrumors regular

No magic time I do it mid day PST usually... It is not easy but I have had alot of success this week so I know it is YMMV but works! Just try again. Dont push but each rep has different access. I find ones with Indian names are getting it done this week. (no offense just truthful)

Chat can do it but depends who.. For TMS3 you should be able to call. Just say you want the B2B messaging TMS3.. If one says no try again.

Yeah try chat. Who did you call? It seems you are doing chat next week, they said to call AT&T customer support? I am a bit confused. You should call either Business Care which is 611 from you phone if you have a FAN and are open 24/7 or online premier chat.

IF ANYONE NEEDS ONE ON ONE HELP PM ME!!!

I can even do it for you if you give me the needed info like name, phone #, and last 4 SSN. I don't know who will but hey I had to offer. No promises this is very very very YMMV!

16. Xtgirl macrumors regular

I may be mistaken but....

MU01 is pay per mms 30 cents a piece.... I have that on my account now..

Someone did mention that they had MUX1 and they were not getting charged...

Am I missing something?

I have it on the TMS4 part of my account.

17. mqt macrumors newbie

Can CLL2 stack on top of the iPhone Messaging plan that includes both MMS/SMS?

18. buffalo macrumors 65816

I cannot find the chat feature. I saw it yesterday, but do not know where I was.

19. sharkzfanz thread starter macrumors regular

Yes it can.... But you only get bonus SMS.

1. Log into OLAM account
    2. Click on Shop at upper left
    3. Click Accessories
    4. Click Premier Home
    5. Look in Lower Right Of Page and Click Chat

20. buffalo macrumors 65816

Thanks. I'm getting a bunch of error message.

I get the following when I click on Accessories:
    I can still click on Premier Home, but I get this error when I enter my number to register with Premier:

Bummer.

21. wingsabr macrumors 6502

wingsabr

TMB9 worked for me, but I had to call in. I never did figure out how to access chat on the b2b website. Guy was really nice and took off the $5 for 2.50 and added the code, but he said that it doesn't include MMS. Oh well, never used that anyway.

22. buffalo macrumors 65816

I was able to get TMB9 and MU01 working through Chat. Thank you so much for the help!

23. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

BM350 successfully added via Online Chat, thanks for the tip guys! and especially sharkfanz, you've been helpful in these kinds of scenarios.

24. Rusalka macrumors regular

Rusalka

You're so lucky! I tired once through chat and once on the phone, but my heart is pounding so fast I tink it's going to give me a heart attack.

I sent Sharkz a message to see if he would try for me, couldn't hurt to ask, eh?

25. sharkzfanz thread starter macrumors regular

I will give it a try tomorrow and post. I did add for another person who messaged me today...